Reviews for Contrast
The Faded Line chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
awesome
squall60 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
great story keep updating ..but

can ichigo use his hollow powers if not will he?
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
What in the world can I even say? After wading through (figurative) TONS of fancrap for a decent Tatsuki oneshot I was really beginning to- no wait- PAST losing hope of finding anything even remotely enjoyable, let alone grammatically understandable. But I pushed on and somehow stumbled on this fun fic. Honestly it's wonderful! Clever and humorous- a little tongue-in-cheek- with crafty characterizations that leap off the screen at you. I like your nonchalant style that's almost conversational but for the witty gooses that you give the reader ever so often. The time and attention you spent on this piece is appreciated. And actually thank you for not overexplaining the setting and circumstances, it was a pleasure to figure it out from the clues in the content. Overall an excellent read, a welcome highlight in a sea of wretched fanbrats run amok! I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be heading to your profile to see what else you've written!

Sincerely, Mira _
Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Hard to follow at times, but in general a very good piece of fanfiction.
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
A little confusing at times, but brilliant non-the less! (claps) Please continue! Onegai! Your really good.
Die.Die.My.Darling777 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
great update soon
PGW-Chaos chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Pretty good, was alittle hard to read at points, but it is nice to see a Ichigo/Tatsuki