Reviews for Devotion
Virginie chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
They're married,that's so sweet !

But yet,you haven't told us what happened after the last chapter of Desire !

I can't wait. Keep writing !
poofgoesyourface chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
oh... they're married! yay... :) okay well hurry up and update...

-Poof
Virginie chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
God,what a prologue. You know how to attract readers ! Nothing new but so wonderful...Hopefully,there is chapter 1...
Fancy-Pants Lockhart chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Beautiful! I'm excited, can't wait to read more!
EMOTP chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
O! *rubs hands gleefully* THis is positivley delicious! *waits impatiently for more*
QuizAdams chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Beautifully written, as always. I can't wait for the next chapter; Erin will probably figure out where she went sooner or late, as watchful as he is.

Keep up the superb work!

–Writer2TheEnd
MJ MOD chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Aaw, thanks, rose!

I love the way Meg treats Erik. How respectful she is of his emotional well being, how aware she is of his fragility. Thye seem happy together. It's good, they both need love. I understand how Meg feels about the Church. When I was a kid, we went because of social pressure and when I was a teen, we went because my grandma would have heard about it and made a scene to my mom.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
So everybody's favorite blondie has gone to America. Hero Sis, do you watch the Black Donnellys? Cuz I started having a geek moment when you typed Father Donnelly. Anyways, I enjoyed the chapter! It gave me a chance to calm down after nearly exploding over a project, and my punishment isn't helping either. Yes, I'm sneaking on again.
True.th chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Now that I found the continuation to "Desire" I feel better. Then ending for that story was too abrupt, and this will allow me to breathe a little easier. I like your gentle descriptions. Ex. "...basking in the warm afterglow of their lovemaking..." that is beautiful language. I'm a sucker for it.
QuizAdams chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
All right! Ready for the next chappie; I'm curious as to what this story will entail.

Keep up the splendorous work (apparently, my computer says that 'splendorous' is an actual word. Hm.)!

–Writer2TheEnd
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Darn you Hero Sis, I dun like cliffies. But, I'll have you know, I updated A Masked Love this morning.
phantomluver4ever1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Please continue!

Your devoted fan,

phantomluver4ever1
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Such a beautiful story. Now what?
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10