Reviews for Devotion
BlueberryOcean chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
I adore Erik and Meg and the breaks with Christine are good as well.
MJ MOD chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
Yah! Erik and Meg are married! OMG! Those two are at it again! LOL I think Erik hasn't yet adjusted his mind to the fact Meg wants him, finds him desirable. She's right, at the rhythm they're going, there's bound to have little Richards running around soon. I wonder if Christine knows what she's doing in marrying Raoul, she doesn't seem certain, or even really happy.
EMOTP chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
ZOMG! Maired! *skipped over naughty bits* enjoyed muchly!
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
YAY! I was hoping I'd be able to talk to you before you went off to college, and I into high school. Again, excellent chapter as always. I'm afraid AML won't be updated by the time you've left for college, but always keep your eyes peeled for the updates, mkay?

Absolutely an intriguing chapter and I loved it!
LisalikesPhantom chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
good chapter! nice and long :D

have a great time starting collage, and good luck in the future with it!

lisa )
Hot4Gerry chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
I was so glad to see this update. Hope Erik and Meg make it alright. I can't imagine how frightening it would be to have to live where you don't speak the language. To have the added fear of being arrested and thrown into jail is frightening. Hope Meg and Erik make it together. It sounds like Christine is starting to have thoughts of her absent teacher. Wonder if she'll try to find him and cause trouble. Wouldn't put it past her. I never have liked Christine in all the Phantom stories I have read. Whether fanfic or legitmate published works.
BlueberryOcean chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
I do love the character Christine, but sometimes I just want to throw her and Raoul in a hole and leave them be...very glad that your story is about Meg and Erik's love. Looking forward to more!
Hot4Gerry chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
I do so love this story. So Chriistine is back in the limelight. Will Erik try to see her again? Hope he doesn't start obsessing about Christine again. She is so bad for him. She brings out the insanity in him.
PrincessSYS chapter 10 . 8/7/2007

I just hope Erik writes music Only for Meg!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!XD chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
I enjoyed this "written" update. It adds a change to the tone, flow and feel of the story.

Until the next chapter.
MJ MOD chapter 10 . 8/1/2007
Where does Christine think Meg is going? Why does Christine wants to go with her? OMG! Is Christine mad? And Raoul also? They're having sex together! If it's known, the're will be no repairing Christine's reputation this time. She"ll be branded a whore. No one will want to marry her, and no theather will want her. And if she should find herself pregnant and unmarried, she'll pay dearly for it and Raoul won't be able to help her out. They're both terribly careless.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
You'. Dude, all Christine and practically no fop. I luff you. Hopefully, by the time you read this, I will finally have that AML chapter posted. It's done. It just needs to be posted.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
Great new chapter. I love it. So well written. Keep up the good work.

EMOTP chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
Really well done! I especially like how happy she is with Raoul, she's not dreaming of Erik while she sings, she sang for him, but that isn't the same (not to me at least) as loving them. I think of it as a gift to Erik, wherever he is. This was very well done. Raoul is nicely written, (how refreshing! No Raoul bashing!) and very supportive of Christine (aw) I can't wait for more!
LisalikesPhantom chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
good chapter! hmm i wonder if Erik knows about christine singing...i hope not cause i like how him and Meg are all together and ness :D

good job again!