Reviews for Something Blue
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Heartbreakingly sad, but good. I like it.
SquirrellyFool chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
this has hurt me in ways i will never fully comprehend
sparrowlovE123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
this was so sad and beautiful. I loved it :')
Lena chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I've only watched 2 episodes of this show, and I don't really know any of the characters enough to constitute this reaction. Also I never cry at anything, not even the Titanic. But this is so fantastic, I sat here and sobbed for a solid two minutes. You are a great writer.
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow!What an unusual Dean/Jo fic!I loved the way you wrote it. The emotions were portrayed beautifully. Its nice to see some unique writings as most of the D/J fics are cliched.
Tellhound chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OMG. This was so good. This was the second or third time I read it and I have to say that I love it. This is one of the best fic's I've ever read and one of the few that actually have made me cry. This fic is so sad, but I'm happy that Dean and Jo got married.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
God that was sad. ); But at least they've got each other. (;
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Excellent story. It's amazing how you keep the flow going through an impress litany of casualties. They all should've been there yet they all have died and the idea that they are all somehow present in the church through memories is a bitter sweet one. A very vivid story. Thanks for writing!

mb
Jaby chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
woah. extremely on the dark side. very intens! loved it.
lauralizzie07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
You kinda made me cry, a whole lot. A WHOLE lot.

This was beautiful and sad and amazing and I loved it so, so much.
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I loved it! I really like your writing! Awesome job 8D
strapped to a comet chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I hate it when people say "Jo sucks, she needs to grow up." Well, make them read this and they'll shut up.

Absolutely beautiful.
irnan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Normally, I'm a vehement Jo-hater... but right now I'm in tears. That was beautiful.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I don't even like Dean/Jo, but I still loved this story because of how beautifully you showed everything that should have been but wasn't, and how it's possible to make a new life even after everything's shattered. Very well written.
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
You'll be proud I went through all the stories I read just to find this one so I could tell you that I REALLY LOVED this one! It was so sad...tear but I thought it was really good!

Nice Work]