Reviews for His Back
DragonRedfox chapter 1 . 1/13
Very touching with a hint of drama and petrified anxiety about those agonizing long minutes... very well written! I like your style! :) I liked the slow build up, how you explained first how much such seemingly simple things can mean to ones children, how Ed and Al didn't really have that feeling and how in the end, Ed found it in one of the last few people he would have ever thought he could see it. (grins) Good job! ;)
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
LOVE IT!
Seriously though, great work! I really like these kind of stories (as weird as that sounds) because you don't see them all the time. xD
sakuzi-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Lovely fic. The start, the action, angst and circle round. Good pacing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Awww~! It was a great story but I advise you to break the paragraphs when it gets too long. It's kinda hard to read when there was too many lines in one paragraph. But overall, great story!
Catherine667 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
The dialogue in this story is just spot on. Not to mention hilarious at times. Ed and Roy are absolutely in character. Great job! A nice read for sure.
FaelanaSnow chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This was a wonderful story! 3
Rose2588 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Wow! That was truly fantastic. I can't believe how well written that was, You truly have a talent. I felt like getting up at the end and giving your story a slow clap. I am almost speechless...just wow. Haha ok I well stop being werid now, but great story and thank you for the amazing read.
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Great story! It had a nice beginning and end and I'm sure a lot of people look at their dad like that... Roy and Ed father son is so cute!
FMAlover32 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
.god...that was..so...CUTE! I loved the while metaphor thing you had goin on there with a fathers back...because even If this was a fanfic...that idea is as true as they come...
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Ed and icky spiders! xD
This was beautifully written and I like how you started it off although I agree with another reviewer that it got a bit wordy. But the rest was perfect. And it's true that Ed 's growing up on Roy's back, even if It's not that obvious at times.
RetiredForLife chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love this pairing and this is really... just... wow.
Elafacwen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I found myself literally going "awwwww!" out loud at the ending.
Very well done!
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Aww...that was really cute. Although Ed did actually get impaled by a pole before in Brotherhood...and he just alchemized away the back, had two chimera-people pull out the front and the part still stuck in him, and then used the bit of alkahestry he learned to close the skin and stop blood loss. So. I don't know, it's your story. But it was good anyway, really good, so nice job! Keep writing!
castiel in the tardis chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I just love Parental!Roy! Amazing job :)
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was really cute. I especially like the ending.