Reviews for His Back
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/4
Great story! It had a nice beginning and end and I'm sure a lot of people look at their dad like that... Roy and Ed father son is so cute!
El0ndon chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
.god...that was..so...CUTE! I loved the while metaphor thing you had goin on there with a fathers back...because even If this was a fanfic...that idea is as true as they come...
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Ed and icky spiders! xD
This was beautifully written and I like how you started it off although I agree with another reviewer that it got a bit wordy. But the rest was perfect. And it's true that Ed 's growing up on Roy's back, even if It's not that obvious at times.
PeacockBlue chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love this pairing and this is really... just... wow.
Elafacwen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I found myself literally going "awwwww!" out loud at the ending.
Very well done!
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Aww...that was really cute. Although Ed did actually get impaled by a pole before in Brotherhood...and he just alchemized away the back, had two chimera-people pull out the front and the part still stuck in him, and then used the bit of alkahestry he learned to close the skin and stop blood loss. So. I don't know, it's your story. But it was good anyway, really good, so nice job! Keep writing!
castiel in the tardis chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I just love Parental!Roy! Amazing job :)
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was really cute. I especially like the ending.
TokiNoKusabi chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I really like this fic and how you interspersed the concept of a father's back throughout. My one issue with this fic is the huge chunks of text at the beginning and a few more times throughout. While the content of those paragraphs is well-written, I feel the ones at the beginning especially get a little wordy, and the format is hard to read, at least for me. If you would just break up the text into smaller segments, it would be a lot easier to read.
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
yes finished
I LOVE PARENTAL STORY ! XD
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I loved it! Awee! So cute!
Zenathea chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
A definite truth. Ed might not have realized it and he and Roy may not have had a true father/son relationship, but it was Roy's back Ed grew up on.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Nice job...Sorry I'm lame at writing reviews.
Wolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
To many parental Roy fics throw the mushy parental Roy in your face making him and Ed simply OOC. This is not one. This is in fact amazing. And humorously the story I read right after finishing a different fic where they were in a car crash amd Roy was the skewered one.
Daydreamblvr6 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
"Watching Roy's back as he moved out into the hallway, Edward Elric realized for the first time whose back he was actually growing up on."

So much perfection I cannot even handle it. 3333333333333