Reviews for A Test of Insanity
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
ehi ma e tutto incentrato solo sulle loro storie d amori? dov e l azione?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
xke mai ninja della foglia e alba dovrebbero andare in amore assieme?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Monkey luscious awesomeness
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Wow. That was very, VERY interesting! This was the first story I've ever read that paired Deidara and Ino, Tenten and Hidan, & Sakura and Itachi. The romance was little rushed, but I still enjoyed it either way. Thanks for creating this awesome story!
Sakurajima no Yama chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Hey Ya! I really love this fic, and the couples are so damn sweet. I'm an Indonesian who loves Deidara x Ino, so I used google translate to translate this fic, altough I can use English xD. sorry for my bad english, i hope u understand that I really appreciate your fic :)
Midina chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
OMG! XD This chapter was epic! Especially the Deidara/Tobi/Ino's mission part.

I burst out laughing at this part: "It's exactly as Deidara-kun said…he took my virginity last night, and I was crying for more," That was brilliant! I love Deidara and Ino! Poor Shikamaru though... I felt so bad for Ino as well. XD
Demonic Sparkle chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Such a beautiful story. I love how you built up the romance little by little you have amazing writing skills:) im off to read the sequel now!
Superstar For Life chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I will never look at shikaino nejiten and sasusaku the same again
Love this story on to the sequel XD
Itachi's Number One Fan chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
XD when TenTen said she loved Hidan i choked on the doughnut i was eating! it was funny! and its hard to get me to laugh, especially that much
Itachi's Number One Fan chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
cool, i like it so far, and personally my second favorite sakura pairing is itachi, so that worked out for me XD
simslovr1 chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
NOO poor Ino! Love your story especially ino and deidara
screw attack chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Tobi Ino and deidara? equals:mongs five! epic!
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nice Fanfic _
Seiga Niko chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
Hello!

Well, I simply loved your story. It was so well characterized and very neatly written. I enjoyed it very much.

I have to say, though, the thing that shocke me most was on an A/N a while back. It was that you're from Ohio, apparently, if I wasn't mistaken. That is really cool. I'm from there! XD

Well, anyway, I'm off to read the sequel! Thanks for a fantastic, compelling read!

Write on,

Nico
LadyRicoofQueenscove chapter 15 . 1/13/2011
Well I have to say it was very good and though I wish Sakuras and Itatchis relationship had progressed snot further and I'm going to read the sequel as I can. -