Reviews for In Favor of the Past
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
This was a fun romp with both angst and humor, yay! Thanks for sharing. :)
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
I just adore this Sam and this Dean. :)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I really dig the tone of this. :)
Ryla chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
LOL that's awesome... couldn't get into the Power Rangers myself but that's awesome! Great job!
ThysaNoir chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
" Then they start hollering and cheering and dancing around so loud that they get themselves get kicked out of the shitty diner."

okay, you got me there author. that's just so silly random and everything and perfect. thank you :)
Wynefred chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
This is awesome! I'm glad I stumbled on it. Very well written and still a fun read. Thanks!
Dean chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Damn why did you have to bring up ducks?! I hate ducks those fucking little bastards are out to get humans and then...actually I'm gonna skip that story just look up EVIL DUCKS OK got it? No, really, ducks are pure evil.
Dean chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
OK I did that "Are we their yet" crap with my brother and it didn't go over that great we got into a fight and he got a black eye and I won. I'm not saying that I was completely unscathed because my brother is taller than me but even though I'm shorter I'm stronger and way better at fighting than him. So I'm gonna use a Dean Winchester quote that is totally unrelated "The whistle makes me their god." G'night no really it's 1:00 Am.
Dean chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Yes, real name. "Okay. I can do that." Totally groovy and I laughed when I read the 'I hope you can feel that you stupid fricking cow' Man, that is so something that Dean and I would say. Have you ever tried to speak with a maple tree? Their all so rude its all "That's me your drilling" and "Back the hell off man!".
Little Ratties chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I loved it
(love, love, LOVED it)
Sequel? Of coarse! :)
Thank you, THANK YOU for posting this/ writing this/ being awesome...
ImpalaLove chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I know this is an old story but I absolutely loved it an had to comment. You've got a great writing style and a way of bringing forth emotion just through dialogue alone at times. Awesome story, awesome concept!
se-tar chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
That was amazing, the humor in Dean's reaction to supernatural, or Sam's duck dream, how simple and honest Dean tried to find his place, and how frustrated Sam was to get back his brother, they were all awesome.
Thanks
huntersandhalos chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I loved this :) It was a perfect blend of angst and humour- and god, there were some hilarious moments :D You had the characterisation of the boys perfect :D
PokeyDotes chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Absolutely perfect. I loved every word of it. Beautifully written, and very well-done.
PokeyDotes chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I absolutely loved all of Dean's reactions in this. Both characters seemed spot on, and even with all the angst, the dialogue made me laugh.

Demonic turtles! Loved it.