Reviews for More Than a Warm Blanket
Elvan chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I loved this - brought tears to my eyes and made me smile at the same time. Great job and please write some more :-)
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
There's so much that can be done with the relationship between Johnston and Jake, and you picked a great part of the series to give them more of a father/son moment. You even got a good dose of well done Johnston and Gail back and forth stuck in there.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
"Daddy." That is so heartbreaking. Very nice missing scene
Jill chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aw! I loved it! Very touching.
JuDei chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Another great story-I really enjoyed it.
Kerri chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I just want to say... wow. That was really good. I know I said this on the other review for your other story, but the emotions of the two men are very well done. I hope to find more stories here written by you. I think I need to give you some chocolate chip cookies! Then you can feed them to poor hurt Jake!

Kerri
girls3kck chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Loved it! Just wonderful. :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
AWw I loved it!
BitchGoddessofMay007 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I like it. It was nice to see Johnston being the one to comfort Jake instead of Gail. We need to get a Jericho link so people can find these stories instead of having to look under

Miscellanous tv shows.
v chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Great story. Loved the episode and this tag just made it perfect. Great job.
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Oh, this is exactly what I needed and was hoping to find after watching that episode! A nice, tender moment between father and son that's in character and well-written. Wonderful job!

This is definitely a story I plan to re-read, and often. :)
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Please write a sequel!
Machaggis chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
What a wonderful way to end that scene. It was so sad to see Jake sitting there all alone, and now you have shown what COULD have happened if his family stayed a while longer.

I think you're right about what his tears meant, and I think he has been needing to let all that emotion out for a long time.

Hopefully you'll write more from Jericho..hint, hint.
Sherry chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow! What a great story. Outstanding. I can't wait to read more!

Sherry
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Good story.I've been waiting for a fic like this since the last episode aired.I loved Crying!Jake and Comforting! to wikipedia,Jake's the oldest and Eric's the youngest.