Reviews for The Deepest Desire of Her Heart
anonymous incognito chapter 31 . 4/28/2009
nice. i really like how you wrote this story. it was beautiful
mysteryssister chapter 31 . 4/18/2009
ah, the perfect ending. loved this story! did you write a sequal, since you have almost 500 reviews? if you did, i need to read it, so please please please please please reply to this and tell me if you did. cause if you did, i have to have to read it. cause this is the most amazing story!
mysteryssister chapter 30 . 4/18/2009
yeah i liked it! So not lame, not too cliche, totally perfect and beyond awesome! And the twilight books are amazing!
mysteryssister chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
I love this; it's so funny! And how can butterfly be ANYONE'S best stroke? I swim, and butterfly is the incarnation of pure evil. And at one point, it was my fastest stroke. Ug. But I really do love this story.
silicagirl chapter 31 . 4/6/2009
this was the best dramione story i have ever read! Great job!
0204 chapter 30 . 3/10/2009
Dear Writer,

What a great story! I know I already reviewed your epilogue, but I had to reread chapter 30 to give it it's proper dues. I think this is a really good chapter. It's cute, but not corny cute. It's got just the right amount of emotion, so it's not overly love oriented. Good job! Keep up the great writing!
0204 chapter 31 . 3/10/2009
Dear Writer,

This is a very good story. I am very glad you were able to think of these imaginative endings and beginnings! Please keep up the great writing!
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 31 . 2/28/2009
This was wonderful! It was very beautifuly writen! I loved it!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 31 . 2/20/2009
lol! I loved this story! Great job!
freak-4-God chapter 14 . 10/22/2008
i'm half expecting you to show draco and him falling to the floor clutching his heart... kinda
freak-4-God chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
LOL! cleaver! i thought he wanted them to bring him chocolate frogs...whoops!
memily chapter 31 . 10/4/2008
wow i really loved this story it was great. can't wait for the sequel is it already written?
kuhrayzee-malfoyfreak666 chapter 14 . 9/23/2008
It's great. A really, really good story. One of the best that I've read. (:
grumpishpko chapter 31 . 9/20/2008
WOW. I really liked that story, even though normally I think Dramione is really weird (except you characterized Draco really well). The only think is that I got a little confused sometimes but that's okay because I think it's just because I was really tired when I was reading it. AWESOME job!
Muffincakes chapter 31 . 8/29/2008