Reviews for The Deepest Desire of Her Heart
mysteryssister chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! You've read The Truth About Forever? I LOVE that book! I feel so much better now.
Doni chapter 31 . 6/23/2009
Nice job here!
kk chapter 27 . 5/21/2009
hahaha! cellos rule. unfortunately I don't play anymore, but those were some good times...
kk chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
okay if you're going to just use "Eater" rather than Death Eater, which is frankly a little silly, at least use an before it instead of a.
FugitiveFantasy chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
lol, this story is great!
Gotta-LOVE-Draco9 chapter 31 . 5/9/2009
Hi Amanda! Nice Dramione! It's perfect, even though Hermione and Draco found each other thanks to the Mirror of Erised, they ended up falling in love with each other! And when Draco proposed it was only out of love, not because it was something that he was obliged to do! I LOVE it, it's so cute, ohh, and the letters to, how they had to talk during the summer, was awesome! Thanks for the story! ]

~Hermione_Draco_Forever (Gotta-Love-Draco9 )
annonymous chapter 31 . 5/4/2009
this was a great story. a little rushed at the end but good nonetheless. please do i sequel
anonymous incognito chapter 31 . 4/28/2009
nice. i really like how you wrote this story. it was beautiful
mysteryssister chapter 31 . 4/18/2009
ah, the perfect ending. loved this story! did you write a sequal, since you have almost 500 reviews? if you did, i need to read it, so please please please please please reply to this and tell me if you did. cause if you did, i have to have to read it. cause this is the most amazing story!
mysteryssister chapter 30 . 4/18/2009
yeah i liked it! So not lame, not too cliche, totally perfect and beyond awesome! And the twilight books are amazing!
mysteryssister chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
I love this; it's so funny! And how can butterfly be ANYONE'S best stroke? I swim, and butterfly is the incarnation of pure evil. And at one point, it was my fastest stroke. Ug. But I really do love this story.
silicagirl chapter 31 . 4/6/2009
this was the best dramione story i have ever read! Great job!
0204 chapter 30 . 3/10/2009
Dear Writer,

What a great story! I know I already reviewed your epilogue, but I had to reread chapter 30 to give it it's proper dues. I think this is a really good chapter. It's cute, but not corny cute. It's got just the right amount of emotion, so it's not overly love oriented. Good job! Keep up the great writing!
0204 chapter 31 . 3/10/2009
Dear Writer,

This is a very good story. I am very glad you were able to think of these imaginative endings and beginnings! Please keep up the great writing!
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 31 . 2/28/2009
This was wonderful! It was very beautifuly writen! I loved it!
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »