Reviews for Salvation
ArctosWaya chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
D,,: update?
Horouka chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in six years :( This story is really good so far, I wanted to see more chapters but I don't think that'll happen. /sobs I loved their interactions and Ino is just the best here, at least for me.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
i love it! is there going to be more? i want more, no, i NEED more, please give me more.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
A great read! please do continue writing! I ache to know what happens next! You are very talented. This is a very well thought out story. I hope you keep writing and not just fanfic but all sorts of writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Its amazing how much I love this story! The plot is incredibly vivid in my mind. At a loss for more words!:)
YoruNi chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I finally found this story! I've read it a while back and I've been looking for it since I read it without being logged into my account. I really loooooove this story and it's been a while since you last updated so I kind of have little hope for a new chapter but that's okay since I love this story enough to be still happy with the 8 chapters right now. This story is sooo sweet and unique!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Come back here and add on to it!
Wraith chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Like it, update?
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Awwwww you said this story is almost over! Please finish this! You were so close :tear: This story has a very interesting idea; a prisoner falling in love with a Nazi. Ah, I love it!

This story is incredibly unique, you came up with the idea, executed it, and now you just have to finish it! Pleaseeee you're such an amazing writer, you don't even know! You have to start giving yourself more credit!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
OMG...I've never seen Naruto so mean before...

and it's kinda weird that he's 37 haha. I can't imagine a him looking old! But this story i ssooooooooooooooo interesting so far omg!
babo123 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Man this is kind of hard to read cause of the Hitler and Jews concept, but heck it works very well with Naruto and co! Great read can't waot to read more
DDAA chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Wow, I could never have thought of something so brilliant if I lived forever. What a twist on history! I should read more fanfic like this, you've given me a taste. When I first read the description of this this I was almost sure I wouldn't like it but since all your other stories I've read have been ezxcelent I may as well give to a go. I'm so happy I did! I would have missed out if I didn't!

Please update soon!

I really want to know if Naruto will escape with Sasuke or will be killed when Germany loses the war. WHAT WILL SASUKE DO? D':
TheFeyRa chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Wow.. I've never read a fanfic like yours before! :-) it's really interesting how you fit the naruto characters in the picture due to their character design. I did take a history elective once, but not in great detail, so I wouldn't be able to point out anything -.-'' and the fic does get depressing, though I'm not complaining. And I couldn't really understand why naruto's parents would abandon him even if they were poor or something..

You dont seem to have updated in a long time..

Well, all the best!
BlueBerryThing chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I'll always like history so i'm been interested in this fic at first but went i began i just couldn't stop reading. I love how the characters are, even if i sort of dislike Naruto sometimes, because i still think that even when you love someone you should know wnt to stop doing something for them if this is wrong. Love is not a mather, its just to do something right, so i don't follow the same philosophie as him, but i still like the fact that he'll do something for Sasuke... and forgotten all the other prisonners. I don't how he can still be sane with all the things going on in his life. I know he has the pills but still, for someone as cheerfull as him its must be hard, but then he must be used to it. For Sasuke, i just feel sorry for him. His life if nothing but war and sadness so i'm kinda happy that Naruto wants to save him. I also like the romance between them because its nothing too much, just enough for the fans like me... and with their condition, little things are the best! I also like Ino, she's very sweet with Sasuke and do all she can to help him, but then again how come she can live with all the suffering aroud her?

Oh well, i rant a little bit but as a whole a really like this fic. Sure i would want to know the end, but at least now all that is going on are kinda good so i'm happy with that. Continue your good work, i'll sure follow you!
DemonicAngeling chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
I've never read a concentration camp naruto Sasuke, and I have to admit, it's quite impressive. I hope you update soon! Can't wait to see how this turns out.