Reviews for Finding The Fun
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
that was great loved it
Josefine chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
Naww, such a sweet fic Made me feel all warm and fluffy inside ;) I dont think they could have gotten a better first kiss. Written in a perfect way, great job!
OutlawsLady chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
Giggle,Giggle...Sigh...I WISH! Totally loved it! Maybe a sequal?
trosiak chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
Ahh... love your writing and your stories! :-)

I don't think she was "eh" about them not having a relationship... I think she feels he knows 'emotions' best and she'll trust his judgement... but she wasn't 'eh'.

STILL... if THAT'S why you wrote the great

YUP! :-)

Pryo from the Boneyard
That Old Black Magic chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
You've made my heart happy. And it was quite funny too. Even thought I'm not religious in the least, God Bless you!

I'm now saving this to my favs list. I enjoyed it immensely. Be proud of yourself.
That Old Black Magic chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Oh hehe my sides hurt from laughing. And I'm ever so glad we have B/B fluff. I'm off to read the next chapter.
SnitchCatcher chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
No, you aren't reading way too into it. It's completely obvious that Booth wasn't convincing and that he may not have even been including her in that category and Brennan understood that bc they understand each other so well, which only supports the idea even more that they belong together. (Takes huge breathe) And anyway, after the end of the man in the mansion episode, we can clearly see that he wasn't including her...Im finished now.

Great, great, amazing,splendiforous chapter...and story!
WinchesterWench chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This is great, cant wait for more!

Kay xx
Bellabun chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
I don't think you read into to it too far because I thought the exact same thing! I am so sad to see this end because I really enjoyed this story but great job and thanks for sharing! :)
CaRiNeSs chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Haha...that's funny...liked the end! Great chapter...sad to see it end!
Lady Theadora chapter 5 . 3/17/2007

Holy -! That was GOOD! Keep it up!

CaRiNeSs chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Yea! I LOVED this chapter...really really great! Woohoo...because they are B&B...meant to be! PPS!
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
That was great. I'd love to see Angela's reaction to finding out about the kiss. Update soon. :)
Bellabun chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Well I am so happy that you succumbed, and brilliant chapter by the way! They are so freakin cute together, seriously. I loved the "because it's you" comments, a little water welling in my eyes! So sweet, I can't wait for more of the squints, but I definitely want more about the kisses. Great job, and I can't wait for more, so please don't wait! :)
Halfpastdead001 chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
o i love it ! smushi smuchi oiegogie (ok so they dont realy counft as words but o i love it
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »