Reviews for Four Nights
axdxa chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
awesome!
Miya chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Great fluff. Love the pairing too!
CapoeiraBabe chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awesomeness! Any more like it?
LiteratusAO3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Really, really enjoyed this. The Black-Tonks set up was great and I am a huge fan of Snonks. Great work.

Kate
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Another AWESOME fic! I love how with each day Snape couldn't stop thinking about Tonks, wanted to kiss her more and more...*sigh* Oh, and he called her "Nymphadora"! Yahh! :-P

P.S. I would love to get the link to the "Obsession" outtakes you mentioned sometime.
toonmili chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
hey that was really nice. I enjoyed that. write another story.
Fmh chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
A wonderful story I love your stories about these two thank you
Maiden of the BH chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Awesome story! And it would totally work if Tonks were a Slytherin. But, as we all now know, she's a lovely Hufflepuff!
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
How the heck did I miss that this story was done by you?

I read this a while ago, and for some reason it didnt' phase me that this was yours, so I didn't review...

Now- I know better, so, now, here's your review.

This was so good, and so heartbreaking. I want them to stay together forever.

Just so you know, I'm one step closer to doing my Snape/Tonks animation. If I can finish my first big project, then it's a go for Snape/Tonks fun!

Once a fan, always a fan, unless you get air conditioning...
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This was fantastic! I really enjoyed it.
lesblams chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Yay, Snape/Tonks! Excellent! I love the way you write both of them, you really have a knack for keeping them in character (especially Snape, which is something I don't see very often.)

I must say, though, I tried the link to the LJ. It didn't work. Tried it again, still none. Then I signed on and searched. There was no colourfulbat, colourful bat, colorfulbat, or colorful bat. Finally I figured it out - I think maybe you left out a hyphen, making it community. livejournal colourful_bat.

Woot for the story!
Feromone chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
guess we know when that ended huh?

great charactirazation with both of the characters especially severus
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
:D

Snonks! yay!

i think it would be a god idea if you took this story further!

ya know just encouragement!
Erica Dawn chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
(Sighs in total contentment)

I love your stories with Tonks and Snape...you write them perfectly, but this was probably just a one-shot, right?

Also, could you post a message on my LJ because I couldn't get the url to work even without the spaces and I'd definitely like some good Tonks/Snape stories!
Amar 2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Great story. You say you dont like Tonks any more. Are you ever going to write stories about her, or are you going to give her up completely?