Reviews for Burn
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Buffy and Angel love. .. beautifully written!
Destiny chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Are you going to write anymore? I loved it.
scoobygang-alumni chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
i absolutely love this. You can literally see it, all of the doom and chaos kinda of coming down. It's really fast paced and I love how Buffy and Angel are in the middle of it. The writing is awesome!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I just read this whole little series so far and I must they it is AMAZING. Depressing as hell but amazing all the same. Keep Going!
John chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Intense...yea, that sums it up.
Zelda chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Gorgeous. By far one of the best things you've written so far.
Drew chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I think "container of blood" is more morbid than a description of someone bleeding to death, just because it's so casual that it's disturbing.

Another good addition to your series. You creep me out sometimes, you know that? I'm sure you do know that though...
Pentwirler chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I just read all four installments...WOW! Your writing is awesome. It is bleak and heart wrenching, Angel and Buffy are in such torment and yet they give each other solace of sorts. I might have not liked such a dark and depressing story, but it works, because your writing is poetic it helps me to empathize with the insane misery of Angel and Buffy and their sad spiral of self destrction. Your on my Author Alert list.
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
OMG! This part was so intense. My eyes were glued to the screen the entire time. I cannot wait for the next installment! Brillantly written! (Although I am confused about when it's supposed to be taking place and where.)
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Wow. So thier 'togetherness' holds the fate of the world and the dark is trying to keep them apart. *sniflle. Why cannot Fate take them in pity of her love?