Reviews for Sea Salt Showers
Paperclip-Sized-Memories chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I love it. Absolutely love it. Can I borrow some of your talent? Please? lol You are a professional.. its not fair. *pouts* It's okay thought that you have so much talent cause you can make masterpieces like this!

I hope that I can become like you! :) Lol, yeah sorry to be all little sister on you but its true. I wanna be like you! You are like so awesome. Hope to read more of your stuff!

See you later! :)
dark-spirit chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
i wuitel ike this story.

the kh elements were smothly intertwined with the plot and context ofthe story,

and overall it was well written.

much love.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Actually, I wanted it not to be over yet. But, that's just me. I loved it. You write Roxas, well, very good. Emo just fits him.

-Kiki
twilighttries chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Te adoro! Ahh. Beautiful. I love, love, LOVED it. Oh, my god. Perfect. Probably one of my favorites by you. Excellent. Gah. (Idolizes)
Artistic.Tsuna chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Aw! That was a sweet ending! Though I gotta say, Axel is a legend for putting up with a jerk like Roxas(sorry Roxas! I still love you!) Anyways, great fic!

Biya!
BluX chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Holy cow! Talk about amazing story. You say it's too long! I say it's far too short, haha. The vivid descriptions of surroundings, feelings, and even movement were wonderful. The past few Akuroku stories I've read left me bored after the first few paragraphs but this...this kept my attention until the very last word. I commend you, this is a great piece of work. Thank you for writing it, I definitely enjoyed it.
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I love the interaction between Axel and Roxas in this. I think you sum it up perfectly with this line:

"...Roxas, small for an eighteen-year-old and vastly mature, growling biting remarks to a twenty-some-odd man who wouldn’t know how to act his age if someone explained it to him."

And Axel's frustration at Roxas's behavior is wonderful. And I also like how the endings not fluff, it feels very in character for both of them - they're basically agreeing they feel something for each other, but it's not all hearts and roses and whatnot.
paupu fruits rox chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
OMG this is such a great akuroku story the angst and romance is so sweet! lol please continue!
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
aw i did really like this!

there aren't enough good

akuroku fics out there.

you did the pairing justice!

thanks for entering & good luck :)

[ loren ]
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Whenever I seem to go to your profile and see a new fic, my eyes literally pop out. D: -scrambles to pick up eyeballs off floor.-

AKUROKU. ROMANCE? EE -makes jumbled noises of excitement.- I've totally been craving Akuroku. And yours is definitely some of the best.

Kk I love your introductions. As always. -steals.- ; So professional sounding! Like the beginning of a book. Or something. D: I sweartogoodness you've got talent.

xD Axel's so funny. You write as him differently in this oneshot than your other's, I think - not a lot, but maybe because Roxas doesn't know him yet. And really doesn't give a shit. But, you make him relatively normal, as opposed to overly-quirky and clichéd. Even though he's a random crazy stalker dude. But... okay, now he's turning more into Axel. xD Yummy, suggestive quotes. And okay yeah - he's hilarious. D: Annoying, but omfg... xD

"You’re going to walk into someone, Blondie."

Ahahaha.

"You are definitely the girl on this date."

I ahve to bite my hand to keep myself from laughing every five seconds.

Auugh Roxas is a crazyarse.

YAY AXEL MOLESTATION.

( It's the best kind. )

Yum yum more suggestiveness. ;]

OMFGG. Look at all these KH tie-ins. I'm dying, here. This is torture.

EE KISSIES!1!enekwj

-giggletwitch.-

Wow, that oneshot was longer than mine! xD Well, 200 words shorter, I won't lie. But.

That was good. D:

( You should update The Devil's Tempest when you have the time eeheehee -slapped.- I blame you for awakening my craving. )

.x. Constance.
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I agree, this story was LONG. It took me quite a long time to read. Stupid Roxas. STOP PUSHING PEOPLE AWAY! I like Roxas's relationship with Olette. ] It makes me smile. I liked the story.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
No! Don't die!

:P

I liked this, though I'll admit it was a bit long. I thought the interactions between Axel and Roxas were really sort of... nice. lol I'm sorry but my vocabulary is failing me right now, but yeah. Not cute, but... sweet. There's a difference. I loved it though.

You summarized Roxas' past nicely, though I think that it could have been done in a bit more of an... interactive? sort of way. Like, for example, maybe Axel could have been asking Roxas questions about his past, and though Roxas wouldn't answer Axel, Roxas would think the answers for the reader's benefit, you know? That way we could have had more Axel Roxas "bonding", per sae. But I mean, the way you did it was by no means bad. I still found it interesting. :)

I liked Roxas' relationships with his friends, and with the connection to the friendship blooming with Axel. Hm... I know you're experimenting with yaoi right now, but I kind of felt that one line about Roxas exploring his sexuality was a bit random, you know? I think you could have brought that up while he was around Axel, to make it more fit the context of the situation.

I loved the line, "I am _so_ not the girl." :P That was a really well-written, awkward sort of first-date scene and it's so true. The masculinity is the first thing for any man to protect. ;P

Overall, nice work, I'm favving this one and keep up the good work! :) :)

XX-diamonds-XX
liz chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was awesome! Not too long at all ;P
fullmetalguitar chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
That was different. And awesome. *heart beats wildly* Loved it. The ending was done so very well. And... *grins* I think my mind temporarily turned off.
tyco622 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
YAY! *clapclapclap* Axel and Roxas, sitting in a tree...

I am so addicted. Loved it. Have fun passing out?

-R