Reviews for The Price of Silence
Raven chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Okay, ohmygoodness! What a very well written story! You have amazing grammar, and your details are so accurate! This is one of my favorite Cloud X Sephiroth stories, I love love loved it! :3
solsere chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was horrible and beautiful but horrible. Looove your writing. I was denying it was Zack the whole time and when the realization came I was totally floored. Totally impressed and totally floored. Wow. Awesomely written.
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
D':
PlayOutInTheRain chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This story is amazing. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time just wondering " Whos' the culprit?". I stubbornly and defiantly denied the thought of the criminal being Zack. I wouldn't have been able to handle that. I kept thinking " If it is him, then he must have been controlled by Jenova cells!". Since I saw a story like that before, it seemed plausible. And it turns out that in the end, I was right about what it was, but not who it was controlling. Very well executed. I enjoyed it, though I'm still a bit saddened by the end.
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh my god... I so thought it was Zack.. and the to find out it was Sephiroth.. that he was basically trying to protect Cloud from himself (Sephiroth). The Story was vary heartbreaking and a really good read.
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
WOW...just wow!

This story had my heart twisting in my chest. I never thought it was Sephiroth, I honestly thought it was Zack.

Damn that's good writing. I'd give you an award if I could xDD

5 stars :D

Pity it's a oneshot, no hope of a continuation?
Cheska chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
So twisted. And it really is an angst. Ah... Cloud will never smile. Wha...
LoliBat chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
...-whimper- WAH! poor cloud! (speaking of which, i believe you just gave me new inspiration... a shivering cloud- that is, the weather kind of cloud)
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This fanfiction had me going through several stages of confusion, but by the time I got to the end, I enjoyed it.

I don't think I could ever live with a fanfiction that had Zack as a villain. He's too damn good for that.

Worth the read.

Abused!Cloud makes my heart melt for some reason...
Yami-Dagora chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This is very good, and extremely well written. I have absolutely no criticism. I seriously did not see the end coming. I was like "Zack ish MEAN O" but...

Wow. Five stars and all that.
Asilem Dlanod chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
O.O

That was utterly depressing. But somehow... I can see it. Poor, poor Cloud. /sniff/ Well, I suppose I can say poor Zack too, but I've never been to fond of Sephy.

T'was well-done.. if incredibly depressing.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
wow... so horrific, and amazing.. you are a very talented writer, and this is a fantastic idea
Panruru chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Very nicely done.
spopococ chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Wow. :D

What afantastic story. So very well written, and able to hold the suspense throughout the whole story. I was captivated write until the end. Very sad, but i think that's one of the things that makes it so good. :D

*reads again*

;)
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
No! Poor Cloud! Surely Sephiroth would have realised he was missing time? Poor Zack losing Cloud too.