Reviews for The Paradox of Peace
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
please continue
the only daughter of Pluto chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
this is a good story. zuko! is amazing!.:) cant wait for the wedding! and the kiddies!;) and no more azula! grr... evil girl... like my sister.:0 good job tho!:)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
i really like tgis story and idea. tho i wajt to shake katara until she realizes azula is evil. i also think that u should have continued the story
sarah chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
ittttssssssss beeeeeeeeen fourrrrrrrrr yearrrrrrrrrrrrs carry it on i was enjoying myself :)or i'll do it for u with ur permission ;)
Shaneil chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
this series was soo awesome yu should continue
Marie Anne chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
Ummm...

I just wanted to say that I really like how the story is going and I hope you add more chapters as soon as possible.
Sere'sLight chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
verry cute so far but I have to say that I was hopeing for more zutara romance. Your off to a great start byt it seem you have a lot more to wright about.

PS. I loved the beach scene!
Zutara4evaandeva chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
I enjoyed this quite a lot. I feel as if this is a good start but they is still such a long way for you to go. Keep writing please! I'm sad that you stopped here because I feel as if you had finally gotten into the story. The first few chapters seemed more like an introduction and now it was as if you had finally started to get into the story. Ahh sigh well I won't have to worry if you keep writing!
Abertha chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
That sucks... not your story, of course not. Arranged marriages do though... UPDATE! IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED! AND YOU HAVE LESS STORIES THAN I DO, SO UPDATE!
Anonamas chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
i loved it it macthed the charectors so well it was amazing
Abertha chapter 13 . 1/17/2010
That was interesting. You could do a chapter where Azula falters on her esolve and actually likes being friends with Katara. omg, That would be so interesting.

Update soon!
Abertha chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
katara has a lot of stuff.
Abertha chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
ouch. im with zuko man. score one for the anger boiling, anger management issue, bleeding hand dude! YAY!
NotIntoIt3456 chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
Your story kicks butt! I can't wait for more. I'd really like to see how Zuko and Katara are going to reconcile.

PS. Update soon!
NotIntoIt3456 chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
Love this chapter! It was 'magical.' Anyway poor Zuko, hope Katara will warm up to him soon.