Reviews for ceteris paribus
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I forgot to mention Lucas from Season 1's "Dead in the Water".

Wow, hooray for the rescue missions and for the recoveries.

Interesting way for sure in the way you crossed these two worlds over.

I did love it when Renfro cowered away at the end )
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Oh wow, so may people in this story that have made appearances before.

So it's (I think):

- Sarah from Season 1 (Provenance)

- Asher from Season 1 (Something Wicked)

- Kat from Season 1 (Asylum)

- Haley from Season 1 (Wendigo)

- Rosie & Rich from Season 1 (Home)

- Andy & Ava from Season 2

WOW, I think I have everyone.

I'm not usually a wincest fan but I'm curious to see if Ben will find any of his X5 family.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aww, I love the fact that Ben would be able to feel safe D

Never thought I'd see Dean being married. It threw me off.
RaynaMathews chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
omg! tis amazing! are you going to write more chapters! im waiting im excited! lol are you going to get max in? hope so and maybe logan lol awsome keep writing!
Reader chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Damn. I'd love to see more of this, but I bet that it's dead. Shame, too, cause it seems like a good idea, and I'd love to see how they beat the demon (or join him. That'd be interesting too.)
Hypercaine chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
You have a thing for slash stories, huh?

I mean, even the Demon is in on it. LOL.

Good plot though!
kitti corpse chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
dude that was awsome. please write more?
AnimeAlexis chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Ok, this? Is freaking brilliant. One of my favourites in quite a while, and one of the few stories so angsty and deathy that I've read through. I don't suppose you're ever going to finish it? Because it really is fantastic, and I'd love to see more, if you have it anywhere? Please and thank you?
mokona chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
OMFingG! Have you no COMPASSION! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS WINCESTEY UPDATE! Damnit what happens with the Demon, is Kat ok, does Ben ever get to meet Max again, do they deal with the snake cult? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Please update! ;; ;_; This is the Best DA Crossover I've read! Must Have More! :long pleading Sammy puppy dog stare long pitiful Joshua whimpers: Love ya!
Duffster21 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
awesome
H.T.Marie chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
K, so I tried to leave a comment on LJ and the page timed out on me twice. GAH! Loved the twincest in this part, and I need my Dean and Sammy together dammit. Now, uh, lean in and tell Tracy what Sam and Dean are exactly...

Tracy
angel679 chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
I just left fd on your lj but I wanted to do it over here as well. I love this story. All the people from the shows that are innerwoven with this story and then of course the twins. This is just such a wonderful crossover I don't know that I have seen one quite like this and I am hooked.
C.N. Johns chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
this is so good! Keep going!
SadeLyrate chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Damn you, girl, and your AUs!

Somehow, you manage to take the canon-characters, twist and turn them any way you want to, yet all the while keeping them true to what (little) we know of them, helping us see these people they might grow up to be...

Dean/Sarah-pairing, I admit, didn't compute, really. But now that you explained it and the boys are _exactly_ where they should be, it's okay.

Gordon, bless his misguided, narrow heart, is always a pleasure.

And I might really end up watching Dark Angel...fast-forward and mute are stalker-in-training's best friends, no doubt.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy your Spn-specific tales.

Thank you! :)
Embry chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
This is a really good story! i cna't wait to read the next chapter!