Reviews for White Roses
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love this little trilogy so much. Poignantly written and I finally cracked when I read this one :'(
roxypony chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I'm freaking out about how stunningly written this trilogy was. And I'm not just saying that, this was hauntingly beautiful. I loved how gradually their relationship shifted from beginning to middle to end, all the little details, the tiny humours, the emotions and their complexity. Not only was I drooling over Morzan the whole time, Selena also really grew on me. And I really loved Aderes, his personality was perfectly suited to Morzan and I could totally see their underlying bond. I think the name Aderes will stick with me every time I imagine what Morzy's dragon would have been like.

Also - cool idea to reverse the names of the seasons. Faantastic.

And yes, I'm going to read the Morzan POV, IMMEDIATELY. If it's half as good as this, I'm in love.

RXP
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Omg I loved it! Amazing! The ending was heartbreaking. I loved your view of Morzan's change, because of the death of his dragon. He must have been nice once! I thought it was absolutely fabulous, the whole story. You reflected Selena really well, kind and warm and lovely, which was the impression I got of her. And her dying of heartbreak was so sad ( poor little Murtagh. That part made me wanna cry! Really goooooooooood story! I'm gonna go look for the Morzan's POV one now D thank you so much for writing this! It was incredible! Blessed be )
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really wish Aderes hadn't died. Things would have happened so much differently that way.

No Brom in this story?
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
nice i liked it
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
i cant cry right now, cause theres too may people around, and then theyll wonder why im crying, so ill hold in the tears till later...

can you write a story like this but with how murtagh grew up?
murtaghxblaiseyum chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
id just like to say wow i mean WOW that is really good well done!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
You should write a oneshot like this where Selena watches down on her son from heaven or whatever and each journal entry can be her reactions to big events in Murtagh's life. Just a suggestion.

Off to read the counterparts.
A-Murtagh-Fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow...I am speechless I love this! My favorite character is Murtagh and my second Morzan...I've always wanted to believe Morzan did love Murtagh, never found a way to make it happen though but omfg you did a GREAT job, man you did a great job portraying them; better that I could ever even dream of, great job and keep writing!
Caranora chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Wow. LOL, I'm surprised this trilogy type thing doesn't have more reviews. You've written them all wonderfully, and it's easy to tell how much hard work you put into it!

In all of it, I love how you (And blizzardstar20!) wrote about Selena and Morzan's relationship. I got slightly confused about the parts with Garrow and Brom, but that's just because I had thought that Garrow knew nothing about what happened to his sister, and at one point Brom mentioned how when he killed Morzan his dragon died with him...that might've just been in the movie though...

I spent so much time with being so engrossed in the six stories that you and blizzardstar20 have written. And I've absolutly loved it!
Invaderm chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
*Favorites*
Mariya Weasley chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Sad, but good.
amlz127 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
that was wonderfully written! it fit the story perfectly too. u had everything they mentioned in the book mentioned in it too. Its going on my favorites list
Invaderm chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I thought I reviewed this. Well, here it is anyway. OMFG, THAT WAS AMAZING. I need Blizard to write from Morzan's POV. I think you made the perfect morzan, even though I believe that Brom killed Morzan and his dragon at the same time, I like this way a lot better. And wittle Murtagh is so, cute!

"I love you daddy," and that was so sad. Now, I think that there is a third child of Morzan and Selena out there to take the third dragon egg. It makes sense to me because two son's of Morzan already have two of the three eggs. Is that proper grammer? So while I was reading this I was like OMG Eragon has a twin. Then she died, and I couldn't get these images out of my the child like rising out of the grave. -insert music from Psycho- *shakes head* Well, I can't beleive that this Fic is over :( Ah well, I'll just have to look forward to you updating Counter Clockwise *hint hint* :)

-end of rant.
Lady Elora chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Wow... that was a FANTASTIC conclusion to this trilogy. Holy snot I loved every minute of it! I couldn't imagine how you were going to make Morzan so evil, and you did a wonderful job with it. Out of curiousity, did you add Eragon's twin? Or is that some canon that I missed? lol.

Anyway, beautiful trilogy. I loved them so much! And I really hope Paolini devotes some attention to Selena and Morzan in the third book.

Bravo medear! Best piece of fiction I've read in a while. :)

-Allora