Reviews for Teen Titans: Enter the Ghost Zone
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Whelp Starfire, it helps if you don't use salt instead of sugar.
Ema chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Sorry for my bad grammar
Ema chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Siriously? You stop at the most interesting spots on your stories all the time :( Update soon because this story is very addicting
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
So, Sam like Danny, and Beast Boy likes Raven, and Danny spends a lot of time with Raven and Beast spends a lot of time Sam... it's one big love square... geez, I love this story!
JackFrost23 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Update please
cry-pom chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
super cool please continue
serin2 chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Acceleration mutiplied by Gravity.

That would mean that, since gravity's pull is 9.8 meters per second squared, two bouncy balls of the same mass will always bouce back up the same amount, (because they would carry the same force)

Even if one is dropped from two feet and the other from ten.

Next time; try velocity, (Speed and direction) rather than acceleration (The rate velocity changes). It works better.

Ja ne,
totallyPSYCHED chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Nice story! xD

I love how in-character everyone is :]

an lurve the pairings ;)
Dalxein chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Heh. This is pretty good. AND! This actually breaks my "ARG So frustrated that it's always Danny running off all emo to Jump when there's so many good reasons for the Titans to come to Amity RAWR." annoyance...

Linzerj chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
:O CYBORG! TATTLETALE! :O

I love how there's this whole BB/Rae/Danny/Sam love SQUARE! Love squares are so much more fun than love triangles! ...I wonder what a love HEXAGON would be like...?

Ah, enough of my rambling. Great job, can't wait for more!
ClassicCartoon27 chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Dude aWSOME STORY. Love how you've nailed the chracter. wicked plot too. can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up th e great work.
Skellingtonfan1 chapter 10 . 9/24/2010
YES! YOU'RE ALIIIIIIIIVE! I thought you would never update this thing! It's one of the best crossovers here!

UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
It's fascinating. For once Beast Boy is the second most clueless hero in the city.

Let's just hope Beast Boy can catch Cyborg in time. There's already enough drama as it is.
BG-13 chapter 10 . 9/11/2010