Reviews for What Comes of Loving a Coward
ILiedAboutMyAge chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I really liked the way you portrayed the characters, good job :)
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Wow! This was so good! I've never read a HMC fanfic before, but I was on your author page for your Scorose trilogy, and saw it. Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favorite books! This whole thing, from the premise to the execution, was totally believable and very well done. :) It's great!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I really liked this. I love how Howl desperately wanted Sophie back and how the reunion in the school came about. Good job!
icesong180 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was adorable!You are a truly talented writer. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
i wanna meet the kids... cause howl is one himself.
AccountKiller1111 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Aw! That was so cute, I was blushing the entire time! :) Excellent job! :)
fallenkaedeleaves chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is one of my favorite HMC fanfic! .i love it!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was absolutely gorgeous! Loved every second of it. :D
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
so adorable!
to overcome reality chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
. that is all.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Heh. He forgot to ask her to marry him. That was pretty good. Nice recursions. Solid character work. Poor Michael. I like it.

Small factual complaint: Bathroom's on the first floor, not upstairs. Upstairs are just bedrooms.
Ghibli Studio Luver chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
OMG! I love Howl's moving castle! I even went to the public library to find it! Just today ( i only heard, I was in a gifted program) my social studies teacher was taking a poll to see what movie we should watch and she scratches HMC off the least! she is one of my teaches too! how dare she! anyway, after the movie i always picture what comes next in my head so I'm SO HAPPY someone posted something!
Weezle13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I Love this story! i love how you have made Howl and more importantly Sophie. its well written with an excellent plot filled with just enough warm fuzzies to last lol.

Keep on writting

Weezle
elmaa chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I LOVE Sophie and Howl :) Honestly. And again, the things I like so much about your harry potter fics (how they're so cannon. realistic character portrayals. decent length fics too! haha) happened again here :)

thanks for the enjoyable read :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »