Reviews for A Little Vacation
CLOUDxTIFAforever chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Good job!

CLOUDxTIFAforever
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
UWE HEE HEE, AH THE BEAUTY OF TWO CHILDHOOD FRIENDS BECOMING LOVERS, YOU HAVE CAPTURED IT PERFECTLY, IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS, EVERY SORAxKAIRI FAN MUST GET A GLIMPS OF THIS, YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER MAKING A SEQUEL YOUR KH ONE-SHOT IS WAY BETTER THAN MY KH ONE-SHOT, YAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tsubasatsukikaze chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
why would you rewrite it? I think it's fine. It's one of my favorites. Any way if you decide to rewrite please leave this up. don't ruin it for the ones who like this.
wolfboy32 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Cookies for me! I didn't get the Sasuke-Naruto-Sakura thing, but I did get the orange book thing. I also got the Roy Mustang thing. Great story, by the way.
random person chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
i loved this story it's one of the best stories i have ever read. I especially liked the candle part. lol. Keep on doing stories like this and you will get a lot of comments from me. I loved this story. _. _. _.
TheMysteriousAuthoress chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
haha Naruto certainly comlains alot.

You still have some spelling errors KK. . Turn on spell check!

By the way nice use of suspence with the candle thing.

-TMA
smc1214 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was really good! I enjoyed it! Now, the next time I go over your house, show me who is who, okay? I have to say, you made me a Sora and Kairi fan, and I don't even know what they look like! I know this isn't true, but it seemed like Sora used firebending! I know, I always have Avatar on the mind. I really enjoyed this story Kris, say hi to Kim for me! I hope you post more up soon! PM me later!