Reviews for Distortion
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I liked where you took this. Not a typical deathfic or anything like that. Thanks for posting!
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Oh, it hurts so much. For Ed to be reduced to such. I feel like I'm going to choke. It's brilliant. Thank you.

Miss.
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
aw... it is certainly "aw"

:) sad too, but mainly the aw for the love
Deletedaccountk chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Man I love it. ;-; I always enjoy veggie!Edxdepressed!Roy. e.e
StarvelingTheTailor chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
that was really good...mucho angst-cool...but it was really confusing at the begining...
HisokaYukiko chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
All i can say is it's really good. It's actually just like some of the fanfic ideas i've had.
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
It was so beautiful, and I now that it didn't have actual happy ending but it did end up happily, because you gave us hope that thing will start to return to normal, and that Roy will start comeing more often. And that he will be sober and that he will b e alrighjt too. I hope so. Write a sequel!

Hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
cuylerjade chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Wow. This idea is so very sweet/sad/depressing/angsty/fluffy. You did a really good job describing Roy's thought process. And the end - wow. I would love to see a sequel where Roy tries to bring Ed's consciousness back, but this works really well as a one-shot, too. Beautiful.
anmbcuconnfan chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
... i cried. I don't know what to do with myself now... I certainly hope that they end up with a happier ending, it seems as though you gave them a bit of hope to work with!
Glue Project chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw...that was so sad. I do hope you continue..I really liked it. (wishes she knew Chinese so she could play BBI...)
Amy chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was really good. I like how at the end Ed was trying to communicate with Roy that he's still in there by showing his tears, the kiss, and nod. Little things like that to let Roy know that Ed's still there. Maybe their love will be strong enough to break through what the Gate did to Ed. I hope that you continue with this. It would be really interesting to see what happens. It's nice to see that Roy stuck by Ed.
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I read it and as soon as I was done I couldn't help but think of how much it was like BBI. After that I read the bottom and found that the game was your inspiration. I think that you could probably go further with this, but I think that it would be fine as is as well. Keep writting!

Makai
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Inspiring! That was really good. and sweet. in a sort of heartbreaking way.
Jane Austen Girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Yay! i'm glad he's not a total veggie.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I really like it. *nods* Not sure how I feel about it ending there (mainly because I'm a happy-ending type of person), but I'm not sure, exactly, /how/ you'd continue it . . . and besides, it was good nonetheless. :3

-Lina