Reviews for The Ripple Effect
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Yorushike chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I really liked this story, especially your Kathy. She felt very alive. I think this is a story that really could have happened to Sam and Dean. The only thing that bothered me is Sam. He is only five, but he knows so much. Dean is always described as having seen too much too soon, but Sam always seemed to keep his innocence at least until he found out what was out there. Sam knowing that his Dad should have been back long ago, doesn't quite fit.
Still a great story though
Greetings Yorushike
kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
love it
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 5/13/2011

Good story.

Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
that was truly beautiful story
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
aw heartwarming! i loved it :) great job!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Gorgeous, just gorgeous. *gapes*
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I was alright, right up until the part when Dean said “She’s not nice. She just feels sorry for us.” Then the tears started... oh dear.

Fantastic fic, I loved it :)
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is well written and just heartbreaking. I definitely started to tear up. The relationship is portrayed perfectly. And like one of your other reviewers, it made me want to call my siblings. _
Agent Five chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aw, man! This just rips out your heart, stamps on it a few times and shoves it back!

I just adore how you've penned the wee!chesters and Kathy is so real and alive. It makes it that much more believable and hence so very tough to read! I think Dean's little 'no, she just feels sorry for us' is the clincher. Such raw emotion. And how can you argue with the open honesty of a child?

This is completely wonderful. But so evil!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
You did a really, really good job with this
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Sniff. That was really sweet. Though as someone who is sometimes made to work on the checkouts I can tell you that one customer with obnoxious kids completely ruins the day, and if I'd been serving I doubt I'd have noticed the boys.

Still that would be my loss. Good fic,

serentis chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Loved this story! and the idea behind it. I can totally see sam and dean being like this. Would love to read more.
little turtle chapter 1 . 3/26/2007

You've really got some talent with writing, this tear-jerker of a fic seriously had me seeing through Kathy's eyes, and just, wow.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/22/2007