Reviews for Towards Dean
Fabro de Verbis chapter 1 . 1/10
Why would you write something like that?! *sonbing loudly*
LadyDragonRain chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh my god I'm crying. Beautiful, just beautifully written. I especially loved the way you tied it all together with that last sentence. You captured Sam's grief so eloquently.
Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I SERIOUSLY LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH. This is the first "Supernatural" fic I've read all the way through, and oh my God, it's going to be so hard to top. You write so well! And the entirety of this - little Winchesters, Sam's emotions, the memory parallel, even the ending - was perfect. Just perfect. I'm so glad I found this, and I'll definitely be needing to read more of your writing!
anon chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was the saddest and sweeetest thing i have ever read keep it up
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This story breaks my heart. :'( However it has a sense of hope in a way...
Sheila Ruiz chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's irrelevant how many times I had read this fic, always cry when I read all the things that Sammy does in ordener to run away for his loss. Sorry, English isn't my first language.
pinklatent chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Aww... that was really sad. And I like the way you wrote the whole thing, the flash backs went with the flow and didn't interrupt the story.
ILBS chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
A wonderful story! But I would have preferred a happy ending.
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That is one of the most emotionally sad stories I have ever read. My husband thinks I'm nuts for sitting here crying lol. Wonderful job, very moving.
HeartoftheNighte chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Now that was a tearjerker. A really good tearjerker.
CatherineWinner chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
aww...actually made me cry! That was really sweet! I love that you do more then just a smut fest! (not that theirs anything wrong with that, of course)
KiS chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Ok, so I'll admit that I'm crying like a baby. Which, in this case, is a good thing. That was awesome and really well done. I LOVED the last line...perfect balance on Sam's issues. Dude, rock on.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/20/2007