Reviews for Where the Magic Is
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 2 . 7/19
neat, unique story! love it!
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 2 . 3/31
This is really fun. I enjoyed this.
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
This is an old favorite. now that im active in the fandom again ive been going back through my lists and finding old gems. this continues to stand out as amazing. the details are so well drawn. the concept is original. the characterization is spot on. Simply one of the best.
Masked.Lee chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
What a wonderful story I loved it I was so sad for them when she went back to London but then you surprised me and her with classic Malfoy doing the unexpected
Cheers
ScienceMama chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
This is so charming! I love it!
viv-heart chapter 2 . 4/1/2017
Nice story :) i want to go to Fiji now
avid chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
A perfect escape from dull winter days. Lush descriptions and thanks for ending on a hopeful note!
UnicornMist chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
I loved this story, wholly original and well written. Thanks for sharing.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
I really, really liked it. There's no drama, no angst, just a short story of two people coming together in spite of their painful past. That Draco came for her it is something I wasn't expecting. He has really changed and for the better. All is good in the Dramione universe. Thank you!
Elena
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Love me some mystery with romance included and a well written story and if it's Dramione, even better. I got it. Excellent start and both Hermione and Draco true to their characters. So Hermione wants to say 'thanks!'?

Smooth Draco was a treat and Sheila was too funny.

Elena
dumbledorescardigan chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
This was amazing. And it made me picture Draco as Ryan Gosling?
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Thanks for sharing this! :D
DramioneInLove chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Liked it, though a romantic ending in Fiji would have been the best!
Casey Winters chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Dude, you need a sequel! ;) no, I'm just messing with yah.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012