Reviews for Where the Magic Is
ScienceMama chapter 2 . 4/5
This is so charming! I love it!
viv-heart chapter 2 . 4/1
Nice story :) i want to go to Fiji now
avid chapter 2 . 1/12
A perfect escape from dull winter days. Lush descriptions and thanks for ending on a hopeful note!
UnicornMist chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
I loved this story, wholly original and well written. Thanks for sharing.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
I really, really liked it. There's no drama, no angst, just a short story of two people coming together in spite of their painful past. That Draco came for her it is something I wasn't expecting. He has really changed and for the better. All is good in the Dramione universe. Thank you!
Elena
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Love me some mystery with romance included and a well written story and if it's Dramione, even better. I got it. Excellent start and both Hermione and Draco true to their characters. So Hermione wants to say 'thanks!'?

Smooth Draco was a treat and Sheila was too funny.

Elena
dumbledorescardigan chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
This was amazing. And it made me picture Draco as Ryan Gosling?
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Thanks for sharing this! :D
DramioneInLove chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Liked it, though a romantic ending in Fiji would have been the best!
Casey Winters chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Dude, you need a sequel! ;) no, I'm just messing with yah.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
:D yaaay! So sweet
Vandole chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I read it twice, and I'm sure I'll read it again in the future.

I love how you write the scene, the dialogue (my favourite!) and everything.
artichokehearts chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
This was simply lovely. After reading it a second time, it's still lovely. I loved that you started it off with a seemingly unrelated person, but it in the end its all about Hermione and Draco. I loved the emotion and then understanding between Hermione and Draco, how it was subtle, but still there-she could understand how he felt and he her but Draco wasn't harsh and Hermione wasn't overbearing as many other authors write them.

And of course, who doesn't love warm breezes and tropic locations? Great story.
irianaceleste chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I like. I like a lot. I especially like how the Fijians can see magic on wizards. I like how you set it in Figi; I have always wanted to go there. Rawr. I want my own island!
shine25 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011