Reviews for Where the Magic Is
dumbledorescardigan chapter 2 . 1/26
This was amazing. And it made me picture Draco as Ryan Gosling?
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 1/6
Thanks for sharing this! :D
DramioneInLove chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Liked it, though a romantic ending in Fiji would have been the best!
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Dude, you need a sequel! ;) no, I'm just messing with yah.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
:D yaaay! So sweet
Vandole chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I read it twice, and I'm sure I'll read it again in the future.

I love how you write the scene, the dialogue (my favourite!) and everything.
artichokehearts chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
This was simply lovely. After reading it a second time, it's still lovely. I loved that you started it off with a seemingly unrelated person, but it in the end its all about Hermione and Draco. I loved the emotion and then understanding between Hermione and Draco, how it was subtle, but still there-she could understand how he felt and he her but Draco wasn't harsh and Hermione wasn't overbearing as many other authors write them.

And of course, who doesn't love warm breezes and tropic locations? Great story.
irianaceleste chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I like. I like a lot. I especially like how the Fijians can see magic on wizards. I like how you set it in Figi; I have always wanted to go there. Rawr. I want my own island!
shine25 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I want more!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Awesome! I love fanfictions that involve traveling to an exotic or at least foreign location. I was so excited that part two took place in Fiji. Beautiful islands over there, from what I've seen in photos. It just made this story ten times more romantic. One little criticism I have is I felt the ending was slightly rushed. But, then again, maybe it's not a criticism. Because, could I have imagined it rushed? I doubt it.

Anyway, great read. And I liked the idea of a thief!Draco.
SugarArts chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
i do love happy endings. :D
Dairire chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Your portrayal of Draco made me swoon so many times, he was perfectly captured. I loved the plot and the happily ever after!
swishandflickwit chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Goodness, I think I love you. I know it's been years since you probably last touched your account but I just to say that you're a brilliant writer and I absolutely love your writing style and portrayal of Hermione and Draco. ESPECIALLY Draco. This story is so sexy purely because it's realistic. At least, in a sense that if Draco were to give up his magic, this is how he'd go about. Yes, quite.

Anyways, seriously, you're amazing. THANK YOU for existing because you don't many awesome writers such as yourself! :D
TillyMe chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
This sotry is my new favorite:)
Erilin-chan chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Absolutely loved it! Fantastic read and brilliantly written!