Reviews for Guiding Spirit
trinity.parkour1 chapter 21 . 6/20
I look forward to the next chapter. )
AshK1980 chapter 21 . 3/10
Great work! Once again, I apologize for waiting so long to read and review this latest update! All your stories are great. I just wish I could overcome writer's block with some of my stories. Keep up the great work!
I like the story but please work on your grammar...
airooneb82 chapter 7 . 1/30
cc cn c chu
Taiski chapter 1 . 1/25
Oooh…This is gonna be a riot.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 1/24
Totally one-sided:)
I vote that they prank him.
Mewaponny chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
You trail off far too much in your writing. The pacing is a little choppy, and the trailing off doesn't help at all. I like the idea of this, but you don't seem to have the ability to write action or describe settings and characters. Read what you wrote out loud. During natural pauses, put commas, unless it's a complete thought, in which case put periods. When cutting yourself of- like this- use a hyphen.
It would probably help you greatly to get some kind of prereader- one of your friends, or maybe your parents.
Ersh Star chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Why did u stop? Keep writing! I like this story , something new.
crimson11116 chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Please update this
Artamis9 chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
This is one of my favs when will you be updating this one again
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
stop messing up sasuke's name please
Radio Driver chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
Akayuki Novak chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
Mm. It's true that this arc isn't my favorite, but it's important. I was so happy when Haku was the one with Sanji. I was expecting the other spirit to try and kill Sasuke again for the stupid things he did. But once I saw it was Haku, I knew that wasn't going to happen.
Akayuki Novak chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
*pft* Um, top of chapter. Last time I checked, his name was Sasuke, not Sausage. Might want to fix that... *starts laughing* Sasuke as a sausage! I can't stand it!