Reviews for Negotiations
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Your writing is amazing! The sentences are rich with detail, your characterization is spot-on, and the human interactions fascinating. You not only know how to write the characters, but also to write how they would react to one another.

I love this line:

"He poured himself another shot of whiskey and sipped it slowly and reflectively this time. Someday Ryo would need his help. Someday he would come to him in trouble and in supplication. When that day came, he would make Ryo pay. He would answer for every slight, every rejection, and every minute of frustration, sexual and otherwise that Rose had ever gone through on his account."

You do a great job of showing how Rose hates to lose, and after pursuing Ryo so adamantly for so long, he's bitter to lose to someone that he views as a lug. The scary part is, is that Rose has the power and ambition to make his promise to himself a reality.
KissFromABlackRose chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Rose is such an asshole! xD

Haha it has to be cruel for him to be just a passive bystander while Dee gets what he is so desperately longing for. But he deserves it! :D
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
gyyaah! yay! i luv rose! even though his such a bad guy in tis story to dee and ryo... UPDATE! It's been awhile since you've did! UPDATE, UPDATE!
malfoysdaughter chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
*runs around freaking out*..OMG OMG !..*faints* i LOVE it! please please PLEASE please PLEASE write more for this story!
Pwyll chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
I like this story, even though I'm one of the people who can't imagine Berkley letting Dee and Ryo off that easy. Okay, I admit it, i just don't WANT to see Berkley let them off that easy.I love it when the cute, shy guy its chased by the pushy, horny villian. Good story, anyway, really unexpected ending.
Kayla Silvermoon chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I would love to see more of this.
Devil's Backbone chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
I love this fic! very well written:)
Nocturnal Syn chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
I enjoyed this one. It would be interesting to see it played out farther, especially since you have Rose plotting and planning his revenge. It was a well written short story, though I'm a little unsure of where I stand at Rose's request. Part of me sees him doing it and part of me sees him not taking that unethical step. But I guess he would, he can be a vicious man sometimes. Ryo's reaction shocked me, I never saw him as doing something so open and blunt but it fit the scene and maybe when the right buttons are pushed he would react in a way. The kiss was delicious. Great story!
darknesspirals chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
*giggles* That was amazing. I just went and read the epilogue on livejournal, too, which in my opinion is what really made the story. :P Someone else commented that they too thought Rose was going to be naughtier, so I was a little dissappointed there, but if it will come later, then alls good! Good luck with updating stuff. I can't wait!
BeastCorbin chapter 3 . 6/28/2007

I love how you exploited Rose and gave him so much depth!

Shadow Cat17 chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
I like this story, I was a little iffy on it because I wasn't sure where you were going with it, but I'm really glad you read it. Once again I do believe that you got the characters personalities down.
faithfulkitty chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
OMG! I LOVE! This story is AWESOME! But that can't be the end of it! There has to be more! Aw, I'm so dissapointed that that is the end! Can you write a sequel or something? This is just too good! I want to see them having the dinners, then Ryo really getting to know Rose, Rose continueing to fall head over heals for Ryo... but alas Ryo only has eyes for Dee! (getting all dreamy eyed) *sigh* angst! the best!

But anyway. GREAT STORY! Loved how you described the kisses! Made me feel all tingley!
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Another amazing fic! I love Rose in this one. He's creepy but logical and I just love him!
kitkat78 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Oh baby, was that amazingly hot or what? I swear I melted into a little puddle lol :)

Utterly awesome, Brit. And the postscript? Fan-tas-tic. Keep up the outstanding work!
firgodes7 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Now that was an ending... I really need to stop by your LJ to readthis "postscript". Great job looking forward to seeing more stories coming from you.