Reviews for Reappearance
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aw...thank you for giving up what the show couldn't be bothered with, although his asking for Marisol was a real tear-jerker too.

This one made me cry. How awesome is Tim to risk everything to come back and see his best friend? " “When I heard, I had to come. You don’t know how many protocols I had to break to get here,” he finished with a soft chuckle." Of course he would break every rule if he had to! Makes me miss the easy friendship they had on the show - the one Eric is likely to never kindle with the "newbie" (Hee-hee).

And this line was so sad, but true: "Tim chuckled as he turned his back and walked towards the door, taking one last look at him, imprinting him onto his memory. No matter what, he would always remember the man that always had his back. Turning the knob, he pulled the door open and walked out; his reappearance into their lives short lived, coming to a close."

I loved the final scene at Tim's grave. This was a beautiful portrait of a friendship that even death can not conquer. Great job!
Jessica237 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh, how I wanted Eric to ask Cal about Speed instead of Marisol. So, thanks for that. :)

Excellent job. :)
randomwriting chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
“Speed?” Aww... this was the scene I was waiting for and never got.

'He couldn’t find a better friend in Eric Delko, and he never tried to replace him.' And that friendship is one of the things I miss the most.

This was really nicely written. Their interaction in the hospital room was just enough - enough for the reader and enough for the two of them. One senses that if Tim had stayed a moment longer, he'd never have been able to walk away.

My heart broke (again) when Eric asked for Speed upon waking up. The moment we were waiting for (in vain).

And Eric's visit to Tim's 'grave' at the end was perfect, especially how he just knew his buddy had been looking out for him.

All around well done!
Choco.Sushi.Nut chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
-.- .. aww! omigosh.. so sad! . .. fwee..
SincerelyInDenial chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Brilliant. Simply brilliant, Anni. I absolutely adored this from beginning to end. One of thing I miss most from Miami post LS is the friendship between Eric and Speed. They really were best friends and their friendship was so incredibly genuine. You did a wonderful job exploring the relationship they had and still have. I also liked how you didn't give the away the object Speed brought to him. I also liked how you added just a hint of Calleigh's pain and the mention of how Ryan was never really part of the team in the way it used to be. Great job as always!
Tangwstyl chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
You know, I kept waiting for that moment too, during that episode. Waiting for Eric to say something about Speed, waiting for Horatio or Calleigh to even just mention his name. . . something. Anything. And those idiot writers didn't bother - and had the nerve to use the same damn jewelry store and NOT mention him? Do they think the viewers are stupid?

Ah. . sorry. I'll stop ranting. I'm so glad you gave him that moment. Made him think about his best friend. That's the way the episode should have gone.

Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That is the most beautiful one-shot I have read so far on this site. I love this whole thing going with Eric and Speed. It really brings out the emotion of the text.

Shiny-san