Reviews for Lilliana Margaretta Prewitt
Soccergirl0388 chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
This is a great story please update soon.
will notrek chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
Hay wow

This is seriously Will Notrek arn't i so... arh...arh...boyish.

This story rox.

now you have 5 reviews.

UPDATE ALREADY

em... I mean will notrek
Emi Notrek chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
hay kait you rox.

this was great

was the whole potions thing like food and health with you and I.

I really loved it and I espessaly loved the magonigal questioning but i keep imajining harry as you so there for in my mind Harry is a woman.

plz update

em
Atashi Desu chapter 15 . 11/12/2007
-grins- well, new chapter! joy!

pretty much I'm just waiting for the Dumbledore bashing, at this point ;) Okay, not true, but I would love some. -winkwink, nudgenudge-

Interesting how it's all turning out, with just about everyone being in different houses. Hmm... odd...

So, yeah, reviewing like you like people to, asking you to update ASAP, and if you don't get 5 reviews soon, I'll go ahead and make a bunch more accounts just to come in and give you the necessary reviews :P 'cause I'm impatient _
harlequin320 chapter 15 . 11/12/2007
great chapter, keep up the good work
panther73110 chapter 15 . 11/11/2007
thanks for updating this story I loved this story will Dumbledore try and make harry go the Dursley's?
harlequin320 chapter 14 . 10/24/2007
great story, keep up the work, hope you update soon
Atashi Desu chapter 14 . 10/23/2007
Well, I love how Thom just randomly shows up and kisses her... Though, I can't have much else of an opinion on him, as I've only read about two sentences on him :P

And they have way more friends than me... -cough- I can't keep track of all of 'em. I suppose it's good I have a list now ;) I do like the character of Niamh, so far... I want to know what dreams they are! Yay, a mystery! And I love her name... such a pretty name... I love that you put more than just English names., branched out to more countries or whatever. -nods-

Oh, do I have to pick a favourite? -sigh- Well, then... um... Lily, 'cause she steals small children... -cough- Ah, hell, screw picking one. I like all of them for different reasons. Anne is related to Neville and gave him a great home, so I like her muchly. Kat is fun. Very fun. And Lily is the title character... we're kinda required to like her ;)

And FYI, I'm still amused by the spitting-on-the-hat -cough-

And! loving the low opinions of Dumbles in this! _
Emi Notrek chapter 14 . 10/22/2007
Thats Bull S*

WHy can't I have a third.

That was a good chapter the girs characteristics are great.

I like The guys and the wat lily reacted.

I like Lily and Kat

Kat especally in this chapter her smart talk was cool. It reminded me of you with all the bull coments.

em
Shadowe chapter 14 . 10/22/2007
OMG..i jus found out dumbledore's gay! JKR said it recently in some interview...XD Anyway, i love ur story!
panther73110 chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
great chapter, will Dumbledore find out Lilliana has harry and will he try to make harry go back to his aunts
Emi Notrek chapter 13 . 9/27/2007
that was a fantastic chapter

I wrote down all the names and is it that all the first letters of their names go from a to o in the alphabet.

emi
Alyssa Tyler chapter 13 . 8/31/2007
righty-o hm... lets see you had

15 ppl 'cause in one of the books at a quidditch game (gryffindor vs slytherin) it says 200 ppl rootin 4 slytherin. if you divide 200 by 14 (7 years 1/2 guys, 1/2 girls 14) you get 14 point some shit so that means there should be 14/15 ppl in each dormatary.

The names 'cause: the lupas triplets are german names (i think), not to sure bout the rest. least i tried :)

your stories are great keep up da good work

pp
Atashi Desu chapter 13 . 8/31/2007
Congrats on now being un-sick and happy belated birthday!

Yeah... I listed them, but I've got nothin'

Stupid hat! It's EVIL! I bet it's the secret 8th Horcrux of Voldie! (I love the spitting on it, though... that made me laugh. Actually, it still does!)

Continue, if only to tell me what the and to the freaking puzzle is! ;)
RoHeHaExpress chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
Aquamarine? I'm sorry, but what? Who names their child Aquamarine? I'll admit, I have some strange names in my fic, but I found them all on , so they're legit names.

Your fic isn't that bad, but that name is kind of jarring.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »