Reviews for Murtagh’s Date
let them burn chapter 4 . 4/21
THIS IS THE DAMN WIERDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE WHAT THE CRAP IM DOOONE!
TheWuzzy chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
This is so random I can barely follow it...in a good way :D It's truly hilarious! XD
PrincessRya chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
AWSOME!Me:"Okay,Vanir!You took Murtagh!NOW DIE!"*sets off bomb*

Vanir:"OH GOD!Wai-" ...BOM!

Murtagh:"Awsome!Show me how to do that!"
PrincessRya chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I'll save you Murtagh!
Lacrymosa29 chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Sorry, but that whole scar comment was just plain low! I happen to be a big fan of Murtagh, and that was going way too far on the meanness scale! I don't care if you don't like Murtagh, that doesn't make it any less insensitive, and it definitly doesn't make it ok! It may seem silly, but that insult cut me pretty deep!

p.s. I don't think Vanir's blonde
rehtaehwashere chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
I like your story. “Eragon!” “Come on! What the hell do think your doing!” See that line you had written? If the same person is talking and there's a punctuation mark at the end you don't need more quotation marks... like so. “Eragon! Come on! What the hell do think your doing!”
Anda Faith chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
HAHAHA! *laughing* *majorly* ROFL!
Xxdaveyhavok'sloverXx chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Great fanfic! Please conutied.
Unknown Princess chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Laughs again. This is one of the funniest things I've read, so please update again! Poor Murtagh!
4supernaturalgirl chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Oh my gosh its WAY funny
Anda Faith chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Murtagh - sweetie.. honey... HAHA! That was hilarious! I can't wait for the next update, this is insane...

Unknown Princess chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Wow...LMAO-this fic is hilarious. You just have to update soon-please! I really think I might enjoy reading it from now on...
13BlacKAnGELs chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
OMG this is the worst date ever! and roran-tut tut! (roran looks down guiltily) and arya-you say no to eragon, but when it comes to roran, well...(arya shrugs) AND morzan! she really gets around, doesn't she? her and kaitlin sound like they're gonna be excellent friends!

and as for you, murtagh...hmm...(looks dreamily out window again b4 realises neighbour is giving me really strange look) yes-bb4n

x13BlacKAnGELsx
Anda Faith chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
This was hilarious! Arya's personality is mocked to PERFECTION! HAHAHA! I love it - and Murtagh is soo... lol! I'm speechless...

Anda Faith chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
I absolutely LOVE Vanir - he's actually my favourite character. He's bloody hilarious! This was a great chapter!