Reviews for Did We Really Make It Through?
amiller2644 chapter 4 . 5/14
please update this story I love Mark and Meredith
Ashley chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Please make it Mark's! I just don't want Mer and Mark to break up, they're so cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
update soon
Mistress Storm chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I absolutely, positively LOVED IT! It was amazing as in wonderful, beautiful, astonishing, awe-inspiring, awesome, phenomenal, unique, astound― okay I'm going to stop now! But, please UPDATE! I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!

-Mistress Storm
4 years chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
r u finishing this. cuz its been 4 YEARS!
NoN-Ex15t3Nt chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
i love this story, so i hope you update!
seriously chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
hm.. hope you'll continue the story.. been hooked up to this.. it'll be a loss... continue the story pretty please.. :( :'(
Pilargirl chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
are you finishing this? It'd be great if u did but u haven't updated in years so...
cafemaza chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
OH MY GOSH! Hahaha! I just read the whole "We'll Make It..." fic and just finished the four chapters of "Did We Really..."!

I am SO anxious right now to find out if Meredith is pregnant. It would kinda suck if she was and Derek seems to see this as an opportunity to get in the picture once again. Besides, Mer and Mark's relationship isn't even smooth sailing yet - it's only been a month after the whole she-bang, plus their relationship's even technology-assisted right now.

So there.. I dunno if it's going to be a good thing if Mer is pregnant. It's a good plot development to move things along but I honestly don't think that the three characters are in right shape to face this.

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE:)
KittyLikes2Scratch chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
i really loved "we'll make it through, i promise" and i love mermark.

you have to update this fic! it's killing me! killing me!

also, i really want to read the prequel.

please please please update soon!
delphine05 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
come on please could you update this it s been a year ...

please please please ...please
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
N.O.O.O.O.O.O.O! *bangs head against a brick wall*

Bloody McDreamy!

Peace out,

Sharley
eternalgorithm chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
damn... thats quite a twist
lizziebinder88 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
i really miss this story! please update son
hhilton123 chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
OK SERIOUSLY! you need to update this like NOW! i really want to read this. i guess ill look st your other fics while im waiting :(