Reviews for Dawn's Chrismukkah
AllieMcD chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
oh i loved this chapter, which sandy's pov was great
bluetoffee chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
Great chapter, I loved Ryan's answer.
fifimom chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
It didn't feel short. It felt like just enough. Thank you.
thekiller00 chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
That was a great post ! I liked Sandy's point of view ! I am curious to see whose is next ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP !
bluetoffee chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
I'm glad you're continuing I'd like to see Sandy'd POV but Seth might be good too see how he feels about Dawn and Ryan wanting to become a Cohen.
thekiller00 chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Either do Taylor, Sandy or maybe Sophie's.
fifimom chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Sweet, thank you. How about Seth next. You know Seth has never trusted Dawn, I don't think he will ever forgive her for hurting Ryan as much as she did.
Sophinna chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
What about Sophie's? Because not only did she connect with Dawn in Chapter 1, but she is a new character and therefore very interesting for us readers, and she is Kirsten's little darling, her only daughter/miricle and the one she is worried will become attached to Dawn. Frank's/Julie's would also be interesting due to their child connection! I lve the fic by the way!
Krabby Patty chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
I'd love to see you do Sandy's POV. :) Great piece, by the way. Simple plot, but I love the idea of exploring everyone's perception about Dawn's arrival at the Berkeley house. Makes things more interesting.
cheerleader2006 chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
What about Sandy's?
FictionInReality chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
I think Sandy, Seth, or even maybe Sophie would be interesting.

PS I'm loving it so far!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
oh ANYONE

maybe Sandy, seeing how Kirsten is dealing with it

does he feel guilty about it

is he unaware

does he notice Ryan's awkwardness

him being all fatherly with his 3 kids!
sabs31 chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Hi, I really like the story so far especially getting the two very different points of views of the mothers. So my suggestion to your dilema is for it to be either Sandy or Kirsten's POV. Ideally I'd say Kirsten if you want to keep with the whole mother's point of view on Ryan and the situation. But if you don't want to repeat yourself, go with Sandy. That type of a request by Ryan deserves a POV from one of the two parents mostly because finally after so long, Ryan consideres them his parents and not just his foster parents or legal guardians or whatever. I'd love to find out what goes through their heads when they hear that request... oh, and then maybe tell us what went on in Ryan's head to get to that decision.
Spuffyshipper chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
How about Frank's?It's been interesting to see his reaction to Ryan becoming an official Cohen.I'd also like to see Sandy's the most,followed by Julie.
jen chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
You could do Sandy's POV or just continue w/an actual story you know Ryan legally becoming a Cohen.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »