Reviews for Dawn's Chrismukkah
slinn01 chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
not sure about pov, but liked the story. what about julie?
Jen chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
Are you gonna continue this story I like it?
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
aw I liked having Ryans' POV

really great
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
oh I love this

it's really good

Kirsten is so real

loved the bit about sophie
FictionInReality chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
I'm not usually one to squee, but what the hell, this merits it. SQUE! Loved it. Fantastic. :)
bluetoffee chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
great story, loved Ryan felt the tension between the two women. hope there is more? :)
thekiller00 chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
That was a great post !1 I was wondering though. Are Ryan and Taylor together in this ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP !
kursk chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Great chapter, cant wait for more.
FictionInReality chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
So sweet! I kinda want Ryan's perspective but it drives me crazy when people tell me they want more when I've already finished a story, so if you don't want to, that's ok.
thekiller00 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
That was a great post ! I can't wait to see what happens next ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP !
fifimom chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
These chapters are very real and well written and a good read. Thank you.
spidergirl91 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
this was beautiful

well done
Mara chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was an awesome story! You should totally do Kirsten's POV, and maybe one with Ryan too, but it totally made my night as I am procrastinating a paper.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 3/10/2007