Reviews for Rise Of The Orphenochs
Umeko chapter 26 . 8/31/2008
This is definitely an action-packed fic with multiple corssover characters. Most of whom (unfortunately) I have no knowledge of besides what was in th DDS101 guide. I noticed you are using a TV-episode format for this, which is quite unique. Kyu having a twin is a good idea. I actually toyed with the idea of Ryu having a sibling in my fic, but it didn't really work out.
Star AJT 84 chapter 190 . 5/21/2008
Cool!
Rama-chan-chan chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
This seems like a great story. Though I'm a bit confused. I see you have a lot of crossover characters here. Maybe I should go back and read your other stories?

P.S the spaced out format is hard to read. :-P
Kaiyako Kagami chapter 191 . 12/31/2007
Wonderful! Awesome! Perfect! Should I continue? Well I really liked the story. Good Job
priestess chazee chapter 191 . 11/28/2007
That was great! I love the whole thing! Now for the OVA, I can't wait for that to come... So better PM when you post it... hopefully I'm not busy then...
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 191 . 11/28/2007
Wow, what a ride and finally finished! Great job, dude!
Twilight Kyu chapter 191 . 11/28/2007
Okay, both Anubis and King Hades are dead, now they have to save Ryu. Keep it up!
Twilight Kyu chapter 189 . 11/27/2007
Okay, now the Orphenoch King is going to arrive! Hope it's going to be an epic battle ever! Keep up the good work!
priestess chazee chapter 189 . 11/26/2007
I love it! I can't wait for the king to arrive and show his face... i'm sure it will struck a lot of readers...
Twilight Kyu chapter 188 . 11/26/2007
Whoa! Kitaoka saw the Orphenoch King! I can't wait to see who's the Orphenoch King! Keep up the good work!
Twilight Kyu chapter 187 . 11/24/2007
Great chapter, I wonder... Who is the Orphenoch King... Anyway, keep it up!
priestess chazee chapter 187 . 11/24/2007
wa... Kyo is really a hot head... and hm... Masato dead! poor Mari... huhuhu... crush the orphenocs! update soon... ehehehe
priestess chazee chapter 186 . 11/23/2007
wa... nice story... great chapter! two thumbs up... hm i wonder what would happen in the next... sorry i got the chance to read it now... hm... about my update for dds hmm... a... soon... i still need to prepare for an exam
Twilight Kyu chapter 186 . 11/23/2007
Nice, now it's Kyo vs. Hanagata! Keep it up!

P.S.

About the next saga of volume 4, yes it's similar to the Dark Tournament. I was inspired by it so I decided to heat things up _
Twilight Kyu chapter 185 . 11/22/2007
Okay, now Kyu, Ryu, and Class C have to defend DDS from those troopers... Things getting intense as ever!

Keep it up!