Reviews for Rise Of The Orphenochs
Kaitou chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Ok...can I ask you a question?
Do you read the manga yet? Because when I read the part where Ryu shoot his grandpa. Its very hard to imagine Ryu doing such thing. Even if King Hades kill his parents and doing bad things to DDS, he will NEVER shoot his own grandpa. Im sorry but I just finished the manga and I think Ryu love his grandpa even though he is King Hades of Meiosei. Im sorry but Im not a big fan of crossovers.
Umeko chapter 26 . 8/31/2008
This is definitely an action-packed fic with multiple corssover characters. Most of whom (unfortunately) I have no knowledge of besides what was in th DDS101 guide. I noticed you are using a TV-episode format for this, which is quite unique. Kyu having a twin is a good idea. I actually toyed with the idea of Ryu having a sibling in my fic, but it didn't really work out.
Star AJT 84 chapter 190 . 5/21/2008
Cool!
Rama-chan-chan chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
This seems like a great story. Though I'm a bit confused. I see you have a lot of crossover characters here. Maybe I should go back and read your other stories?

P.S the spaced out format is hard to read. :-P
Kaiyako Kagami chapter 191 . 12/31/2007
Wonderful! Awesome! Perfect! Should I continue? Well I really liked the story. Good Job
priestess chazee chapter 191 . 11/28/2007
That was great! I love the whole thing! Now for the OVA, I can't wait for that to come... So better PM when you post it... hopefully I'm not busy then...
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 191 . 11/28/2007
Wow, what a ride and finally finished! Great job, dude!
Twilight Kyu chapter 191 . 11/28/2007
Okay, both Anubis and King Hades are dead, now they have to save Ryu. Keep it up!
Twilight Kyu chapter 189 . 11/27/2007
Okay, now the Orphenoch King is going to arrive! Hope it's going to be an epic battle ever! Keep up the good work!
priestess chazee chapter 189 . 11/26/2007
I love it! I can't wait for the king to arrive and show his face... i'm sure it will struck a lot of readers...
Twilight Kyu chapter 188 . 11/26/2007
Whoa! Kitaoka saw the Orphenoch King! I can't wait to see who's the Orphenoch King! Keep up the good work!
Twilight Kyu chapter 187 . 11/24/2007
Great chapter, I wonder... Who is the Orphenoch King... Anyway, keep it up!
priestess chazee chapter 187 . 11/24/2007
wa... Kyo is really a hot head... and hm... Masato dead! poor Mari... huhuhu... crush the orphenocs! update soon... ehehehe
priestess chazee chapter 186 . 11/23/2007
wa... nice story... great chapter! two thumbs up... hm i wonder what would happen in the next... sorry i got the chance to read it now... hm... about my update for dds hmm... a... soon... i still need to prepare for an exam
Twilight Kyu chapter 186 . 11/23/2007
Nice, now it's Kyo vs. Hanagata! Keep it up!

P.S.

About the next saga of volume 4, yes it's similar to the Dark Tournament. I was inspired by it so I decided to heat things up _