Reviews for Her Baby
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
*squees* I keep having fangirl moments. Sorry.
mari-ness chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Asumari...stange means tomorrow-ball. 0.o
t a y e k i m chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Love it. I like ShikaTema (way more that ShikaIno at any rate) and I love how you portrayed them. It's perfect.
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Runespoor chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Hi, I read this fic back on lj and I've just finished reading 'Explore your Textuality' which I liked a lot, so I clicked on your profile to see if you'd written anything else... And then I realised you were the author of this really, really good TemaShika!

I don't remember if I reviewed on lj, but in case I didn't, I just want to say that I enjoy this fic quite a lot. Shikamaru's embarrassment at the end is something I would pay dear money to see!
Phantomsnow chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
very nice, its rare to find storie just about the other characters of Naruto but u do a good job/
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Teehee. Yeah, the age difference is kind of not right... it's like a senior dating a freshman. But it's okay for them because they're so damn cute together no one cares.

So cute! Hope to read more from you...
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That is so cute. I love it because ShikaTem is my fave pairing. Write more.
Miyukaii chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I like this story.

I mean really soemtimes age doesn't matter. I know some people at the age of 18 getting married to people who are like 30 or something. It depends on their maturuty and what not!

SO yeah i love this story. Baby? Cradle snatcher? good thang!
Tobitanna chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
heyy this story rox! it's so cute i love ShikaXTem they are the best couple and next would be SasuXSaku.
Shika's Rape Victim chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
It was confusing,but cute none the less.
Dragon P chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I love this story, baby!
rainstop chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
really cute, sweet story!
10joinfei chapter 1 . 3/10/2007

A door and a ball (adorable or... wait for it)

i love this pairing!

almostinsane chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Great story! Thanks for writing this! God bless!