Reviews for Inutaisho's Weakness
ok
RinixRyo chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
This was so sweet!
RinixRyo chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I enjoyed the first chapter you're doing great!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
Wow love this story. So creative!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
Could you add more please
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
very touching and beautifully written! I especially liked how you also mentionned sesshomaru as a child. Inutaisho and izayoi were such a sweet couple and I think that you've described inutaisho's personality very well! Good job, I really enjoyed reading it :)
fireninjafox chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Wow
Tram chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
It's great! so cool
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
thank you wise one for making this .
Taraah36 chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
UH OH this is gonna be good sesshy's weekness i almost typed wickedness lol anyway i loved this story while it lasted im sure i'll love the next one too
Taraah36 chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
well now you got another reviewer and i say continue the story is really good (SMILE)
PaddySnuffles chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
It's great so far! cant wait to see what happens next! _ I never get more than 3 reviews either. Don't feel bad. )
Fallen Vampire From Hell chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
"Izayoi" isn't spelled "Izayoi" its spelled "Iziyoi" but yea loved it update soon i hear ur going to post another ch. soon mwa [! yea my cat ferby-chan just tried to help w/ the evil luaghter (ops i spelled that wrong oh well) yea neway bye!
Fallen Vampire From Hell chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i loved it it was so cool i can't wait to read three

(i read two & came back to this one) i can't wait for three

yay
angel chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Yokai-Shadow,

I just wanted to let you know, that I read your story, and I thought you did a great job writing it. There are not many inutaisho/izayoi stories out, so it was nice to read one, that got my instrest.