Reviews for Fade In, Fade Out
loko chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Even this story wasn't updated since 5 years I just wanted to let you know that the first chapter of this story is really great! It seems like you already had a lot of ideas where this story will go :) Maybe sometime you will update (christmas is just around the corner btw ;)) or maybe you moved to another ffpage and updated there? It that happend would be great if you could let your readers know somehow :)

darksoulwolf chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I want to read more

/.\ and I like longer chapters myself
Fuyuyume chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
did you give up on this idea cause it has been 2 years since you messed with this story. I would enjoy reading the rest of the story. Please continue and although I know you wouldn't write for just one person please understand this one person is cuious in your words.
Fire Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
update soon please!
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
... are you going to keep working on this? I really like it. This and your Hinata/Jiraiya one. They're fantastically original.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
good job cant wait for more..
equivalent exchange chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Awesome story! Are you going to continue it? You can't just leave us with Kakashi's other half running out to see Sakura! Please UPDATE!
Jaddasroots chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
er can u pla go on?
blackmarble chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I wish you'd continue this. I love the idea of Kakashi having a split personality, it's definitely one of the rare plot devices out there.
Soreibu chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
plz write more i want to know what happens and what kakashi does... very good story by the way
lindajrjt chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This was a good chapter and I hope you update soon as I really want to see what happens next. I do hope he does not scare her and push her away from him though.
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
please continue it (puppy dog pout) check out a single tear by me and a story called Kakakura ok

get it?

not too long

long is always good~!

update soon

no rushy tho!

take your time to make awesome~!

(Aka type fast~!)
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I had read this story before, But I hadn't reviewed

I love it

r u goig to continue it?

it looks more like a oneshot

but I'd be happy if you do it :)

its a really good story. so, hope you update :)

if you need a beta reader I'm available

bye, good luck