Reviews for Morphology
Ding chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This story quite charming friend, even though Inuyasha was slightly OOC. I look forward to reading your other stories, chow!
CeladonEyes chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was...beyond words.
At one point I started cracking up about the dictionary. But I sobered up when I really thought about. He spent hours reading a DICTIONARY and writing her report. I just right about cried.
And then the dam broke when I read his essay. Holy crap, InuYasha sure can write...I mean, you. The following scenes afterwards were simply wonderful. Especially loved "I ain't writing no more of this fluffy crap for you in the future..." A laugh among the waterworks.
Spell-binding and enchanting. Brilliantly written. Thank you for bringing such a touching work of literature into my night.
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I was laughing so hard when it said "I didn't know she was a fan of dictionaries"
Pockydragon27 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This just made my month! It was so ADORABLE! I smiled the entire time I read it. Your idea of Inuyasha writing a report on the Dictionary of all things was both very original and VERY cute :) i absolutely adored this and pray to all things mighty or above that you write more. The world needs more heart and fluffiness like this in it! So don't stop writing, you are totally awesome! XD
SuperAlpha96 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
so awesome!

That was a beautiful story!

'D
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
awwwwwwwwwww! thats so fluffy and cute!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was really good. Who knew InuYasha could be so deep?

Great job!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was so touching!

ARi chan
Ookamigirl437 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I loved this story! It's so cute!
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That really was beautiful. I've never read Inuyasha interpreted this way, as eloquent and thoughtful the same time.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This is very well done. I wounder if she will keep it the same way you may keep a love letter or a prised possion.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
DICTIONARY LOL

Though, holy shit. Inuyasha is a scholar. I've gotta say, though, he definitely seems the type to go about his life being "normal" as far as intelligence is concerned, but then in very rare cases showing that he's actually way smarter than you. I feel inadequate. Very, very inadequate. But I really don't mind. That he writes so elegantly and then uses rough language... I am in love with contrasts, especially IC contrasts.

I noticed a theme in your Inuyasha/Kagome fanfic (so [don't plzplzplz] sue me, I'm reading your work and loving it. And I especially love that it's a recurring theme, because it sort of relates your work and I find that cool)-Inuyasha has a major inferiority complex, though I assume his upbringing forced him into it. I don't think it's necessarily YOUR theme-he does, after all, demean his nature in canon-but it's one that isn't brought out as often as you'd think, so seeing it respected and used means that I do like seeing it nevertheless (although arrogance rocks, rly). And then Kagome gets to bring him out of it, being the comfort to his hurt, so yay.

Also, stop making me want to learn Japanese. It's not fair. That would mean hard work and stuff.
Djangodelsol8 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
YAY DICTIONARY!

great story; funny, too

you should write more stories like these
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
So cute.

Poptarts and fluff, I say... A most lovely combination.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that was great. just like the blacks in the south even after they were allowed to be educated they had to take on the 'uncle tom' persona or they would have been abused, to be brought down to the level their oppressors believed they belonged. a hanyou who was seen as intelligent was perceived as more of a threat than one who was considered stupid.

the contrast between manga and anime is that yasha uses bigger words in manga.

i don't know if you realize it but you added 's' to 'kimono'... japanese do not pluralize by adding 's'. the plural form of 'kimono' is 'kimono'

wonderful report on the dictionary and i love how you depict the puppy... intelligent, honorable and so much more than anyone can ever see.

salutations,