Reviews for Mission Accomplished
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
i love this soo much i love the flashbackbetween younger and older rupert x
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
WOW that was intense..and simply WOW!

I LOVED IT

THANKS:"D
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Excellent! i especially liked the fact that worked in the line from 'Restless' about "This is how men and women have behaved since the beginning." It makes complete sense that it was something Giles would have heard during his training.

Major Forsythe is a wonderful invention. I might want to borrow him for a BtVS story I'm writing, (with your permission, of course), just for Giles to mention him in passing and possibly compare him to Quentin Travers or Wesley.
Alexjhandra chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
:O...*tear...tear...tear* SAD! Really good, but so much sad and depressing emotion...
moonhowler15 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Beautiful. I love Giles and Buffy's relationship more than any of the other ones, romantic or platonic, and the way you handled them here was perfect and heartbreaking. I also loved your OC, the final line, and this:

"The world didn't end because she died.

Because she died, the world didn't end."
KieriToews chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Very profound.
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I haven't seen you hit something this serious in a while. Or this long either. Remarkably good, as always.
enchantedlight chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
i loved it! it was so sad!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Oh wow! What a great story!
ivywatcher chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Absolutely beautiful.

The flashbacks to the classroom were nicely timed, and I liked the personality that you gave the major without a ton of backstory. All in all I found this to be a very sad, but very true piece of work. I liked the almost desperate feel to the wording, but also the sense of stillness and loss of direction.

It sounded just like Giles and it made me a little teary; very good work!
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
wonderfull, brilliant piece. well done.
Axel Osbourne chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I could see it playing out like that. Good work. Though the line at the end seemed a little out of place.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Love it.
McFarfetch chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Bloody wonderful.

You've totally captured the Buffy/Giles relationship and why it work so well on the show.

The flashbacks gives great insight into where Giles is coming from and I love the irony of Rippers indifference.

And speaking of the Buffy/Giles relation, that final line summed it up beautifully
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
You are a right bastard! Simply devastating.

And the final a/n is totally at odds with the tone of the fic. Argh!