Reviews for The Art of Seduction
haze47 chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Though it's been years I wish you'd finish this story
jordana60 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I just found ad read your story and although I see it's been years since you've updated, I'm hoping against hope you would consider updating it. Your Trory writing is magical and I feel so cheated...as if I was reading this great novel and someone grabbed it away from me and I wasn't able to read the rest. Does Rory win Tristan back? GRRRRRRR!Thank you for giving me such a great story and please consider giving me more!
melissamax22 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
UPDATE PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Please Finish - keep rereading this story love it but wish it had a end though.
MIBbabe chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I really wish you would finish this story. *sigh*
Great story.
But can Rory really be so naive after every thing done with Tristan? I guess so.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
pls updateO:-)
leemikki chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Loved it!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
love it, looking forward to more.
Chelle chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
i live for the day you decide to continue this story :)
5 years on & i'm still hoping that they can find their happy ending
tickle582 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
OMG i totally spaced and forgot about this story then i suddenly remembered it teh other day and i searched and found it

OMG i LOVE this story omg u gotta finish it i swear it only needs like one more chap...lol i just wanna c them make up!1

abby
Thenchick chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
post more plz!
dairgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
would love this story see an update, its one of my all time favourites.
Eternally Romantic chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
I really liked this story. Please update again soon. I would love to see what happens next!
Nyangellx chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I've read this story so many times over the years it's one of the best I really hope you update soon
Thegirl191 chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
This is a great story :D It has a well thought out story line which I love so please finish it... I REALLY want to read more :P

Please Update :D