Reviews for The Art of Seduction
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 9 . 2/6
I can't believe we've been left with this cliffhanger! I so want to know how she gets him back!
anon chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
wow, i wish there was at least one more chapter with a reconciliation with tristan :)
chelsbaby chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
ughhhhhh no why is this incomplete ?! It's so great.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Argh! Please post an epilogue! This s painful.
SilverLinings nah IPreferGold chapter 9 . 3/6/2016
Your writing is amazing and I like the storyline. I love this story! When are you posting the next chapter?
JJ chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
wow. just wow. i rarely leave reviews but this fic left me tingling literally in my fingers and toes! i could feel all their emotions and heartbreak and it was simply amazing. i just hate myself for staying up until 6 am reading an incomplete fic! gah. but thank you, and i doubt it will happen but hey it's 2016 and I'm still here waiting for an ending :)
haze47 chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Though it's been years I wish you'd finish this story
jordana60 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I just found ad read your story and although I see it's been years since you've updated, I'm hoping against hope you would consider updating it. Your Trory writing is magical and I feel so cheated...as if I was reading this great novel and someone grabbed it away from me and I wasn't able to read the rest. Does Rory win Tristan back? GRRRRRRR!Thank you for giving me such a great story and please consider giving me more!
melissamax22 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
UPDATE PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Please Finish - keep rereading this story love it but wish it had a end though.
MIBbabe chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I really wish you would finish this story. *sigh*
Great story.
But can Rory really be so naive after every thing done with Tristan? I guess so.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
pls updateO:-)
leemikki chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Loved it!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
love it, looking forward to more.