Reviews for The Art of Seduction
OMG THIS IS AMAZING. I always hated the fucking Dean
Hey, so it’s been 10 years. But maybe just one more chapter to end the story. Please. It’s really great. And this isn’t his first time I’ve read. I keep rereading it, and would really enjoy a final chapter.
zesinidia chapter 9 . 11/14
Right, so I am okay with open endings and I can even wait long (ask Mr. Rothfuss how long he has kept us waiting, and I am good because when the book comes it will be worth it), so would just like to know what I am looking at of the two? Because I liked it, more I thought I would, especially I like that is not dragged out, that there no filer chapters for sake of making it longer as if that would synonymous with better. I like the depth of emotion you get across, and as a person who believes that show failed to invest in one of the better parts of it, I like how you write him and give him depth of character I think show missed.
JJsMommy27 chapter 9 . 7/2
So was loving this story and would of loved to see if finshed to see if Rory ended up getting Tristan to forgive her and be with her
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 9 . 2/6
I can't believe we've been left with this cliffhanger! I so want to know how she gets him back!
anon chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
wow, i wish there was at least one more chapter with a reconciliation with tristan :)
chelsbaby chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
ughhhhhh no why is this incomplete ?! It's so great.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Argh! Please post an epilogue! This s painful.
SilverLinings nah IPreferGold chapter 9 . 3/6/2016
Your writing is amazing and I like the storyline. I love this story! When are you posting the next chapter?
JJ chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
wow. just wow. i rarely leave reviews but this fic left me tingling literally in my fingers and toes! i could feel all their emotions and heartbreak and it was simply amazing. i just hate myself for staying up until 6 am reading an incomplete fic! gah. but thank you, and i doubt it will happen but hey it's 2016 and I'm still here waiting for an ending :)
haze47 chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Though it's been years I wish you'd finish this story
jordana60 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I just found ad read your story and although I see it's been years since you've updated, I'm hoping against hope you would consider updating it. Your Trory writing is magical and I feel so cheated...as if I was reading this great novel and someone grabbed it away from me and I wasn't able to read the rest. Does Rory win Tristan back? GRRRRRRR!Thank you for giving me such a great story and please consider giving me more!
melissamax22 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
UPDATE PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Please Finish - keep rereading this story love it but wish it had a end though.