Reviews for Lucy
Potterworm chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
This was beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful.
xoxokiss210 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
i loved
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i loved :O
steph chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
i've just started getting into bones and reading fanfiction. so far i've been rather...unmoved by any story in this genre and i have to say this is the first that really took my breath away. what a heart breaking read...but so powerful and well done. I think you got the charater of brennan right on which I don't think is an easy thing to do. I've read other a few "bones had a secret child" stories in the past and none of them have stayed in character like yours did. i know this story is old so I hope this reveiw is still good! i was almost sad to see it end but glad it had a happy ending at least for booth and brennan.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Um... yeah kinda anti-climatic. Wonderfully written though!
jotajota15 chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
This was a heartbreaking story. Your characterization of Brennan was pretty spot on. I could really see her having a child and giving the child up for adoption, especially during her time in the foster care system. The limited contact, the detachment. Very Brennan. And now how she is grieving. The only thing i had a hard time believing is that Brennan chooses to tell Booth about Lucy after everything. She gives Ang the cold shoulder but chooses Booth? I guess i would have envisioned her talking to Ang first about it.

Overall though, I just absolutely loved this story and how beautifully it was written. Thanks for this.
26hannah26 chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
That was wonderful - good job!
marymarsters chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
wonderfull story, very true to characters, thanks a lot for writing it
Caddy Link chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Spectacular ending. It was so in character for the both of them. You're a very gifted writer.
NDV chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
Simply amazing. Thank you.
Bellabun chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Well I think you are right, that is them. I think you stayed true to character and that is saying alot. Very nice job, I liked it. Thanks for sharing!

Bella
immalee chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
It's sad to see the story end already but you did a wonderful job. Sometimes you had me in tears and that says something ;)

Hugs
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Brillant ending, i'm glad she had someone to cofort her in the end.
FauxMaven chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
You've made this "out-of-canon" story very believable; and that is as important as good grammar, proper spelling or any of those other things that make a story readable. The contrast of vocal Booth and silent Booth is one that's often missed in fanfic.
bb-4ever chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
good ending. glad she finally told booth (Then who else would she speak to about it?) sweet ending. enjoyed