Reviews for What Hurts The Most
Girl with Life Full of Anime chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
I LOVED THE ENDING! Hope you make more stories like this.
BelieberNation chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
I LOVEEE YOUR STORIES!
BelieberNation chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
awww I feel so bad for Stella((
Imthatonegurl chapter 23 . 11/5/2011
Amazing story and wonderful plot, such a twist on the whole evil Helena.
Orange Starbursts chapter 23 . 10/22/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP ON GOING!
KaitoKaren chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Awesome story! I love it xD
Faydee chapter 23 . 3/13/2011
What a beautiful story!
BrightStar23 chapter 23 . 2/10/2011
I just recently found this story and I loved this story. It made me feel so bad for Stella, but I loved the ending. Great job. I am so glad I found this story. :)
beautifulbrainiac chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i like how u opened the story
Everlasting Glory chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
Bravo! A mind blowing story! Can't wait for the sequel

- Eve
chalmastella chapter 23 . 1/6/2011
I really liked your story, I just read and therefore had no review, I've read several of your previous stories and the truth I think you're an excellent writer :D
Butterscotch Angel chapter 23 . 1/6/2011
GREAT STORY! i hope you do a sequel...
Obliviated Bliss chapter 23 . 1/6/2011
Too cute! I love it!
Stardust chapter 23 . 1/5/2011
AWESOME! I totally loved every single moment of this story. Everything was so sweet and cute, awe. :) _ 3 Well done, well done!
Silver Crown chapter 23 . 1/4/2011
Woah, the last chapter of this story! To be honest I can't believe that this is over either. You got me hooked right away when I read the first chapter, and since that I have been a big fan of this story, and I think this is one of your best stories ever. Honestly, this is a really EPIC, and WICKED story! The last chapter was great, though I'd have liked to see more.. (see, I can't get enough of this story?). Anyway, the chapter itself was really sweet and I loved the last quotations/lines of the story - a good ending, the lines were really great addition, and fit the story perfectly. Overall: brilliant job! :)

You know, it was like a habit to wait for an update. But oh well, I suppose I can always read it again from the start to finish.

A sequel? Sounds really a GOOD idea to me! It doesn't have to be necessary a big thing, a one-shot is enough too, I'm just excited to see what's going to happen between the two in the future. Are they acting still the same or has something changed? Has Stella's personality changed after the incident?

For the last, but not the least I'd like to thank you and say how grateful I am for you taking your stories so seriously. Unlike some other fanficton authors, you are actually one of the minority who gives great effort when it comes to writing stories. I truly appreciate that. And oh, did I already say how fantastic your stories are?

'May flowers always line your path and sunshine light up your day.'

Silver