Reviews for What Hurts The Most
Ilovestella chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Lovely but if I might add u could have put a part where the out go Helena 's mother but lovely
CountryGirl27 chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
I loved it. I was so pissed at Bran for hurting Stel and getting back together with that witch. From the moment that Stel and the girls stepped into that corridor where the girls were trapped in the wall I couldn't tell if I was sweating or crying. So so so so happy that Bran snapped out of Helena's spell when he did and that he was able to save Stel and stop her from killing herself, him. her friends and Helena. I couldn't believe that he was blaming himself for what happened and that he was really gonna leave Stel after he just got her back. So so so so glad that Stel was able to stop Bran from leaving her for good this time.
Shanti chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Awesome but put a picture of her on plz and da lie
Girl with Life Full of Anime chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
I LOVED THE ENDING! Hope you make more stories like this.
BelieberNation chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
I LOVEEE YOUR STORIES!
BelieberNation chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
awww I feel so bad for Stella((
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 23 . 11/5/2011
Amazing story and wonderful plot, such a twist on the whole evil Helena.
Orange Starbursts chapter 23 . 10/22/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP ON GOING!
KaitoKaren chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Awesome story! I love it xD
Faydee chapter 23 . 3/13/2011
What a beautiful story!
SlytherinHeiress23 chapter 23 . 2/10/2011
I just recently found this story and I loved this story. It made me feel so bad for Stella, but I loved the ending. Great job. I am so glad I found this story. :)
beautifulbrainiac chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i like how u opened the story
Everlasting Glory chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
Bravo! A mind blowing story! Can't wait for the sequel

- Eve
chalmastella chapter 23 . 1/6/2011
I really liked your story, I just read and therefore had no review, I've read several of your previous stories and the truth I think you're an excellent writer :D
Butterscotch Angel chapter 23 . 1/6/2011
GREAT STORY! i hope you do a sequel...