Reviews for A Compulsory Heart
This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read!
Please continue it!
Could you write more lol it's a great story
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 14 . 6/4
I hope you post another chapter soon, this is a very interesting fic, I can't wait to see how it plays out.
Great story, thank you for writing!
kilersenses chapter 14 . 4/29
noooo! more! i need more!...i knew i should have read this book ...now im so hooked...and its last update was in 2016! 2016! its 2017! some one ! author! update!
keep it up! loved it!
orson chapter 11 . 3/27
sev should be evil
kkarrot chapter 13 . 3/3
Lel this story is jokes
Plz plz plz write and hello from the people of 2017 lol
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
Omg this is great! Fumbles is annoying, Voldy is adorable. The mini memories of Voldy and Harry actually make me laugh. I was with my parents when I was reading one and I kept smiling and then laughed and my parents were like: 'wtf who you texting' they are so cute and funny. But there is one thing: I really don't want a Draco/Harry thing going on. Or Harry and anyone going on. I don't have anything against gay people (the gay snakes are pretty funny) but I just generally don't like romance stories and especially my fav characters (or least fav) so please no. Except maybe Bella and Voldy. Anyways, this is great! I just have a question: when did Harry get a wand? It is probably mentioned and I just forgot, but it mentions his wand quite a bit so where did he get it from? Please continue! :)
Hubler99 chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
Wow I love your story please I need more been reading it for 2 days now almost 3 it now midnight here and there no more awww pleas lol please need more such a great story !
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
I really loved your story! I just wish you would of completed it due to the fact I most likely won't find this story again and the ending will remain a mystery. Oh well, I guess there isn't much that I can do to change the situation. Have a great day or night!
Bigmama2338 chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
oh so sweet. I love the fluff n mega maniac fused into this fic. It's made things real interesting, thank you. Hope you update soon so I can continue cackling like a mad Bella n scare n Brother. Thanks for that too.
Bigmama2338 chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
The chocolate escapades have me roaring with laughter!
Bigmama2338 chapter 5 . 10/18/2016