Reviews for A Compulsory Heart
SakuraLuck chapter 12 . 8/1
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! O This is really good!
lily786 chapter 12 . 7/24
Love ur story I just love how u have written harrys character plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon this is the best story I havr ever read
booklover19a chapter 12 . 7/21
WOW THIS IS JUST AWESOME...there's not much else for me to say.

For some constructive criticism, I realize that you started this fic in 2007, but your writing improves so much over the course of this story. I think if you went back and did some touching up on your earlier chapters, it would be even better.

Keep writing, and I hope you update soon!
Kal chapter 5 . 7/18
I don't know what's move disturbing: the fact that you made Voldemort yell "food fight" or... the fact that someway...somehow I can imagine him actually doing it.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 12 . 7/2
holy Sugar Honey Iced Tea! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! XD
Phe Phe Nix chapter 1 . 7/2
Please finish of at all possible(:
GinHanelle chapter 12 . 7/1
I had to reread this to make sure I knew which story it was. By this chapter I was seriously invested in caring for Harry and Voldemort once again. Omg such an adorable parent-child family relationship. Awwww, I wish more people had close ties to their loved ones. Yes, I still laughed and yes the writing style changes are obvious, but who cares? I applaud your improvment :D Although I suppose one day you may wish to do something about earlier chapters. I am thankful you have decided to add to this though _

DIE DUMBLEDORE DIE. That nasty Order! I'm rather embarrassingly emotional right now thanks to you. But seriously, who destroys peoples' houses? So rude.

That was a lovely touch at the end with he song at the pub. Heheheh, love Harry's humor. And really? Hogwarts is going down? It's fitting even if I'm fond of that place. I wonder how far you will take it. Hmmm.
Well, thank you and good luck! And damn 8 years? lol it all passed by so quickly.
Halfangeltje chapter 12 . 6/30
How can you write such a catchy excited story, like for real!
It is so well weitten, i cannot stop reading till the last chapter.
Already cannot wait till the last chapter of the story, keep up the good work!

dhh chapter 12 . 6/30
8 yrs...Are serious. Wow, you suck at updating or just writing in general then..8yrs is a LONG time..Is this story even continuing and honestly, it's BORING if you don't off the weasley and that knowitall whore! It's lame and pathetic.
dhh chapter 11 . 6/30
This story is interesting, esp the flashbacks..Just makes this story better! Nice.
dhh chapter 10 . 6/30
Aww. Now this is what I liked and it makes sense. It's WAR..There's really no, RIGHT or WRONG here. PPL die..Good ppl. Bad ppl..It's all the same. It just depends on what SIDE you're on..As I stated..No right or wrong..Not really.
dhh chapter 8 . 6/30
What will happen when Harry finds out the truth about his parents death and honestly, I don't think it should matter much since LV gave him A GOOD and LOVING life instead of the ABUSE he would've had.

Are you homophobic or just weak; since you seem to be both and afraid of ANGERING BIGOTS that ARE homophobic?
dhh chapter 7 . 6/30