Reviews for The Sacrifices Made
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Good ride ! Thank you !
Montara chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
I was wondering what will they do next? Both are unemployed and hated by people because of that awful newspaper so their chances are not so good (well, now that they have Felix Felicis I guess they can overcome everything...right?).

I think every person wants to hear that they're loved but Hermione is a patient person and can wait...but not forever, to hear those 3 words...so he should search his soul and say them.

It was an interesting story. Thank you!
UbholySpectacle chapter 21 . 3/5/2012
Wonderful story - thank you.
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
This story is certainly a hidden gem. I cannot believe that it has only 231 reviews, as it most certainly deserves more.

I really enjoyed reading this enthralling tale. Your writing is very nice too-you add just the right amout of dialouge and description.

-SSB
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 21 . 11/17/2010
Brilliant!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
I think this was...wow. Amazing, I loved how it was written, and the detail and precision of what might have hap[pened, it's somethign I could imagine happening in HP (aside form HG/SS 'cuz that would never happen, if we're realistic).

I enjoyed reading this muchly :D

HMBH
A chapter 21 . 6/5/2010
wow... I just.. wow! I'm stunned. That was one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and it was certainly the best Snape/Hermione pairing I've read. Just absolutely astounding. It was very Rowling-esque, and I found myself being swept along, matching the characters' emotions, and loving/hating the suspensful moments like any HP book. A beautiful piece of writing, truly, and it is with utmost thanks I give to you for sharing your genius.
lucyferr chapter 21 . 10/7/2009
Most enjoyable, thanks!
lucyferr chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Her juvenile fixation on Ron is highly nauseating.
pstibbons chapter 21 . 7/19/2009
fav bits:

“You have Felix Felicis?” Hermione asked in surprise; her interest in the otter temporarily forgotten.

“Of course. How else do you think I got away with being a spy for so long? It can’t be taken frequently, unfortunately. But it did come in handy the day we escaped from Riddle Manor. And my hand might have slipped over Potter’s pumpkin juice the morning of the final battle.”

“I do not know if I can promise to give you my heart. I do not even understand what those words mean. I’ve never really loved anyone in my life, and I’m not sure where to begin.
mroczna88 chapter 18 . 4/1/2009
I would kill you if that was the end! So sad :( And I don't like it. But he was right- her emotions were not sure.
mroczna88 chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I LOVE moment of kisses between them, especially when Snape was first (second kiss). He can be very impulsive. But I hate Hermione for this "Dark Lord" thing.
mroczna88 chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
You know, I like that SnapexHermione thing, but that's like Harry said- too quick after her beloved Ron death.
mroczna88 chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
Such a nice scene, although there was nothing about love. Just... something to relax, I think. But that's ok- things like that just sometimes happen. I'll be nuisance, but I'll said that: Poor Snape :(

I like the kiss scene very much.
mroczna88 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Holy shit... This Doohov guy is more dangerous than Bellatrix. But Hermione is doing great! And one more time- poor Snape :(

And is Malfoy insane or he just pretend to be? That's what bothers me.