Reviews for The Sacrifices Made
Francis-rose chapter 21 . 8/27
Loved this story too
mzsha18XX chapter 21 . 1/24
love love love it. it was very sweet and Snape was very considerate. for her loss which made him even more endearing
mzsha18XX chapter 21 . 1/24
love love love the story. it didn't drag on and Snape was so considerate of her loss. beautiful.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
Absolutely love it! You're an amazing writer
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
I love how you're able to keep snape in character :)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
I'm on the fence. But I see why things happened this way.
mama123 chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Such a great lovely n beautiful story. Ty for sharing.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Good ride ! Thank you !
Montara chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
I was wondering what will they do next? Both are unemployed and hated by people because of that awful newspaper so their chances are not so good (well, now that they have Felix Felicis I guess they can overcome everything...right?).

I think every person wants to hear that they're loved but Hermione is a patient person and can wait...but not forever, to hear those 3 words...so he should search his soul and say them.

It was an interesting story. Thank you!
Readerville chapter 21 . 3/5/2012
Wonderful story - thank you.
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
This story is certainly a hidden gem. I cannot believe that it has only 231 reviews, as it most certainly deserves more.

I really enjoyed reading this enthralling tale. Your writing is very nice too-you add just the right amout of dialouge and description.

-SSB
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 21 . 11/17/2010
Brilliant!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
I think this was...wow. Amazing, I loved how it was written, and the detail and precision of what might have hap[pened, it's somethign I could imagine happening in HP (aside form HG/SS 'cuz that would never happen, if we're realistic).

I enjoyed reading this muchly :D

HMBH
A chapter 21 . 6/5/2010
wow... I just.. wow! I'm stunned. That was one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and it was certainly the best Snape/Hermione pairing I've read. Just absolutely astounding. It was very Rowling-esque, and I found myself being swept along, matching the characters' emotions, and loving/hating the suspensful moments like any HP book. A beautiful piece of writing, truly, and it is with utmost thanks I give to you for sharing your genius.
lucyferr chapter 21 . 10/7/2009