Reviews for Struggle
Alixprint chapter 22 . 2/18
I hope you find your inspiration again because I really liked your story. I read it all in one sitting.
naku12 chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
love this story! can u update?
Lmlsn chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
ooh pleaseee updateee ASAP !
I'm so currious and I've fallen in love with this fic so muucch !
pleasw continuee it ! :D
ganbattteee
Superstar For Life chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
I love this story! Oh and my b-day is Oct.19 so that would be a nice present! No pressure, ok maybe a little bit!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
I really really hope you do continue this! I've never read Itachi/Ino (or anything revolving around Ino really) so I find this really interesting! I pray for your inspiration and muse to get to work!
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! :)
ShikaIno1 chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
Well I'm glad your life has gotten a bit better, but I hope that you will still update again very soon. I just can't get enough of this story and I'm really dyeing to know what the next chapter will bring? I'm guessing that Itachi and Kisime will find her first considering Neji is all the way in Konoha, but I'm wondering what will happened between the two if Kisime in fact tags along with Itachi. Also I wonder how Shikamaru feels about her disapearence. Or if Choji ever awoke from his coma or even what Sasuke thinks and if they will see each other again later down the road.I have so many questions and even more, so please updat again soon. And your writing skills are just as good as before! ;) Until then...

ShikaIno1
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
:D Kyaaa! This is so awesome! I remember reading this AGES ago using my other account and I loved it! Sadly, my old email address was hacked, so I'm no longer able to access it. So I began craving ItaIno today and I re-read this. And boy, you had me squealing! As I was nearing the final chapter that has been updated, I was feeling nervous. I was nervous that you wouldn't continue this.. But ALAS! I just wanted to say how wonderful your story is and thank you for it! It really brightened up my day! :)
sunsnowstorm chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
This is an amazing story...such a deep plot with well developed characters. It's also good to hear that your life has changed for the better since you began this story. Please don't give up on this story! I really can't wait for the next exciting chapter!
SuperSerious chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
Ugh! The agony of having to wait longer! Dx
PauleenAnne chapter 22 . 6/1/2012
Thank Goodness you're Updating it. At First I thought, "Have I read this before?" Then after reading for sometime I finally remembered. It's a great story. Please do Continue. I hope you'll get inspired sooner xD Maybe I'll copy you and finish my old stories. I just haven't had the inspiration these days.

-PauleenAnne
Hijiki chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I read this story three years ago... but it took me only one night to senselessly rip through the chapters, re-read it and remember why your user name and this story title are etched into my memories of FF. * *

Your writing gives me the briefest hope in FF authors that drives me to continue searching through the chapters and chapters of amateur dialogue to find that one holy grail of a story.. alas, the gold mines are few and far between.. but that's off topic.

The gist of what I'm attempting to convey is that your writing is beautiful - I constantly find myself comparing other authors' styles to yours; it's my measure, my model, it sets the scale - so no rush, but I can't wait for an update.

-Sincerely,

Not a Stalker. :'D
LittleLolitaChick chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
Well I found this story yesterday and I absolutely love it; finished reading the actual story a few hours ago.

I am a bit disappointed at this cause I really thought it was a new chapter Dx but I'm very willing to wait in order to read more.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
I'm glad to hear about these changes that have made your life better; I also appreciate your dedication to this story! Thank you so much. You are an amazing writer and I really hope you can draw new inspiration and continue writing!
Iroka chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
Don't worry about it, it's all good! Really I'd love to demand you update but I fully understand. I've left stories hanging for a few years that people claimed to have loved. I even ended up deleting most. :( So yes, I can sympathize. Especially about the part of being in a different phase in life now. Take your time, only do it when you feel inspired. Try reading the story, that's what I do when I want to get reinspired. You may change some things in the story due to new inspiration but it will come flowing back to you and you can make it even better. Or if you feel it is hopeless to get reattached, there is always putting it up for adoption! But I'd love to see you continue. :)