Reviews for Lost Ones
AD chapter 1 . 3/2
Nice story :)
Cesar chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Weird but beautifully written. Thank you for the story.
P.S. please tell me the meaning of the little boy. Is he her future son? Anyway thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Future glimpse!
Sasural chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Loved it! I get the feeling that was their future son! And he was so adorable! Please write more!
kitsune67 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I luved this! omgosh.. so cute n sweet! i had a feeling that naruto was really the little boy.. u did an awesome job with this one!
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Thinking...

Son?
mdv chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Nice story. Loved it. Your stories are amazing and easy to picture. I am jealous of you talent!

by the way, is the boy their future son or naruto himself when he was little?
Akahime88 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OMG! That was their son wasn't it? I can imagine. Their child must be so cute! )
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Okay. So, I think I got this.

That little boy... Is he Naruto and Ino's son from the future? The little boy mentions that Ino's pretty like his Mom. It's because Ino IS his Mom. Right?

And Ino also mentions how she hates/can't cook. Naruto cooks. The little boys tells Ino that his father cooks for the family, not his mother.

The title of this oneshot is called Lost Ones. The boy says that he misses his father. Does that mean in the future, Naruto's going to die?

Also, the little boy has the same physical characteristics of Naruto and Ino. Blond hair, blue eyes.

Did I get this right? I was confused at first. I reread it a couple times. The first time, I thought that the little boy was Naruto, but in the oneshot, you mentioned that the little boy didn't have whisker marks, so it couldn't be him.

Ah. I'm dying to know. Please reply!

AP
Ventiwings chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I loved it! I'm getting more and more addicted into NaruIno now! This is going into my favorites!
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hey! It was kind of a weird twist, but I liked it! Pretty good story! Thanks!
shado121 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I like it, you left the readers wanting more. I guess thats a good thing.
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Was that their son?

(love it by the way)
Slip of the hand chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This is a freakin awesome story. I love the way you wrote it. I'm kinda guessing that Naruto was that little boy, but at the same time it doesn't feel like you. Good job
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Cute, but I wonder what Naruto did that was so stupid...