Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
I would love to see the story finished! That said, if you don't want to continue the story from what is already written, then please post a rewritten version! I can't wait!
Arcticstar chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
I would love to see you rewrite it. I was amazed and happy when I saw this update and seeing as you could write it better in the future, I do not see why a few changes will ruin the plot. I loved the idea and so long as that continues, the prospect of you rewriting it is wonderful. Now... I'm just blathering on about it... ooops. Well. It would be nice to see it completed, whether redone or not.

I hope that you will be able to regain many of your lost ideas for the Unicorn Prince as you begin to rewrite it.
zing chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
whichever you feel like would make the story better, a little more time for a rewrite isn't much after such a long wait, especially if the story is improved:)
Pernicia Hart chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Hi. So, i adore this story and have decided to give my wishes to u! I just reLly want to be able to continuereading this adorable and ingenious story as soon as possible because it is fantastic! So, my vote is for u as the aythor to do what u feel u should do to get ur mojo back and complete it, ergo, rewrite. Wow, that was long winded.

Thanks for being awesome!
Astat chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Dear Star,

pls., just finish the story.

Kanichild chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
ok see were you can go with it
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
I'd like to see it redone but keeping most of the essential elements like Harry's allergies, etc. Best of luck!
sukiyumi14 chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Oh my goodness! I would love to see your rewrite Unicorn Prince! I totaly get where your coming from and I found that rewriting it was a great experience and helped me grow as a writer. Can't wait to see it!
JordanRiRi chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
I really like the concept of the story so I would love it if you could rewrite it please ). Thank you
Not a Lemming chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
I am happily avoiding the 'blackout', as I'm sure thousands of others are. Don't/can't/won't follow the rules? Go elsewhere. Don't like what FF offers? Go elsewhere. And using FF's resources to push for a blackout to potentially hurt their income is the height of crassness. FF offers all of us their website absolutely free of charge. GO ELSEWHERE.
TheVarjoratsu chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
I really like this story and can hardly wait for Harry (or Draco perhaps) to tear Hunter to tiny little pieces.

I would also really like to check out your homepage, only the link you put up isn't working! I took out all the spaces, even tried taking out all the _ marks, but nothing worked. Where's the problem?
TalaStar chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
...I can't get to your website?
TalaStar chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
gah! need more! haha
TalaStar chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I can't get your site to work [

Lovin the story though so far!
GokuderaLovesCookies chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Okay. I love this I really do but when I went the sight it told me it didn't exist. What does that mean? D; please work out the kinks.
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »