Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ok. No male unicorns ever before? That's a load of of shit. How could there be unicorn fauns otherwise. The whole changing into humans at a new moon is stupid also because wizards do keep unicorns penned for experiments and profit, though illegaly. Futhermore, why would Harry have a black horn if he's a unicorn prince. He's a UNICORN! They are ALL white!
ZianaSue chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
the website posted no longer exist. i liked this story and wish it to continue... okease
HyouRyuu chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
i love it! please update
Blosiom chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
the link does not work when in the task bar because something is wrong with the sight. But good story. please post a update when the sight is working again so i can read more.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
Lov it
shroom chapter 15 . 1/26/2011
i love it
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
I have to admit, I had my reservations about this story, but it's been rather intriguing! _ I really like how you've written Harry and his Unicorn side.. Draco's still a git though. _ Hopefully they work that out soon. heh Other then that, I've really liked reading it! _ I wish you the best on future chapters hun! ::waves:: Blessed Be in all ye do! Ja matta!
jgood27 chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
I love this story, please update
Bane WolfBlood chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
Really good please update soon!
Petticoats chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Oh, god. Magical fabrics. Will he have to prance about naked at the Dursely's this summer? This is sixth year, isn't it? (Which is a mite odd in and of itself, seeing as magical folk reach their majority at seventeen; it's your story, though, so... *shrug*).
Windstorm124 chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
Don't leave cliffies! I hate them!
BlueRoseofDeath-RedRoseofLove chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
I can't wait to find out whats happening in the forest and Harry and Draco's reaction to eeach other when they explain details and such, update soon! :))

Live Today

-Hope tomorrow
K.S.T.M chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
I honestly can't decide if I should Like Draco's brother or Hate him!:( Hope you update soon!xD
Vira Vindicci chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
I don't like Hunter and I hope he gets what's comming to him.

I do however love this story.

Can't wait for next chapter.
IkashaRashel chapter 15 . 2/11/2010
very interesting and very original. good job :)
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »