Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
Rex888 chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Sweet mother Theresa on the hood of a Mercedes Benz, I'd love for you to just continue with it as it is!
Uniforlifr chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Omg yessssssssssssss
darkfalenangle chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
i would love to see u finish it
lovelydrarrylover chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Either one, but every thing can be improved so if you feel like you need a re-do, I think you should do that.
Ashknight41 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Sorry the two reviews below are mine. Just wanted to clarify cuz even to me it was confusing but what can I say I'm a very complicated gal. Thanks again.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
I wouldn't mind if you rewrite just pleaz continue it. I'm really looking forward to your new ideas and/or changes I know the fic will be great no matter what you do (thanks for considering my suggestions )
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
I really really like this fic not to mention that this is probably one of the only fics I've read where Harry gets a unicorn inheritance but I would love it if you pleaz continue it. Not to be mean or anything but I can kinda see why you would want to revise it. The idea for the story itself is awesome, you can go into so many different plots and details with it, but when I was reading most if the story it seemed kinda mundane (for lack of a better word). It seemed that there was hardly any activity outside the fact that Harry was sleeping and going to class. Not to mention it felt like there was hardly any big interaction with Draco or some other characters until the end of these chapters. Pleaz pleaz pleaz don't take this to heart. I love how you wrote this I just feel like this story could be way better, it has soooo much potential. So after that long speal
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
I'm new to this story. Found it, read it, was quite well pulled into it. Haven't read a unicorn inheritance for Harry before. I'd like for this story to be continued, if you find yourself so inclined. Would be a shame to not know how Harry and Draco got out of Riddle Manor for starters. Plus, there's Luna to think about. And Snape. And Dumbledore.
Please consider finishing this story. If you want to revise it, that's fine, but completing this story would be nice.
Best, Lisa.
SnowWhiteDemon chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I absolutely am in love with this story so please continue. Not updating is killing us. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
I love this story so much it's amazing I LOVE IT PLEASEEEE CONTINUE !
Hubertwinslow chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
Ohmygod why would you just stop writing. I have no words...i have no idea what is happening...it is now 2014 and im going to check out your other stories but...this is rather disappointing. Anyways i love that snarky side of draco when he is with potter in the present reality.
o0PORCELAINBLUSH0o chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
Please continue this story, its amazing. :)
yaoiman97 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
This story was awesome.
rose chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
redo redo
Sofia chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Please please write more or do completely rewritten it if you want. It's just such a good story and to let it just fade woul be horrible.
789 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »