Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
Omg keep writing
anon chapter 16 . 4/8/2015
Please continue the story
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
oh please please finish this I love this story so much, It's my favorite harry and Draco fanfiction ever.
Kira Foox chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Poxa tava muito empolgante adorei ler, sinto por você não achar que estava boa o suficiente mas devo te dizer que pela a escrita você, estava melhorando muito, acada episódio, se você pude-se ao menos termina-la seria ótimo.
julia chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
Go on plz i love this story plz plz it been my use of time since i started and i was really dissapionted when you stopped plz keep going...
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
This is a good story. There are few good Harry creature stories that are not cheesy. This Story is not cheesy. Please continue to write as no-one could finish it like you can. If you decide on a re-write that's completely your call... I like your writing and will read either version.

TeaGrannymcmlxiii
Halfway To Reality chapter 16 . 1/12/2015
I like it the way it is, but re-writing it would be fine too.
Hana Verrier chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
well harry is now a unicorn...wtf
pottermore12799 chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
please continue this story!
RandomFTfan chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
You want to know if you should write it eh? WELL I SAY HELL FUCKIN YEAH! Please I beg you!
LunaWulf chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
Would you please make another chapter? I'm dieying to continue reading this. It's the best Drarry story I've read! Because it doesn't have sex within the first three chapters. And cause it's plain AWESOME!
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
SO MALFOY IS THE ONLY ONE WHOCAN SEE HIS TRUE FORM
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! I THINK SEVERUS IS ON THE GOOD
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
DRACO AND HARRY 4EVER IF HARRY GETS TRAPPED THAN I THINK DRACO WILL TO SINCE HE IS IN THAT DREAM
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 4 . 10/10/2014