Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
rose chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
redo redo
Sofia chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Please please write more or do completely rewritten it if you want. It's just such a good story and to let it just fade woul be horrible.
Airrissaid chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Please do finish this story. I like it very much. It is okay that some of the writing is poor. Your basic story is good though. I can also imagine where the plot could go from here. First they have to get out of danger, deal with Hunter and get back to Hogwarts. Next, they need to explain Harry's situation to everyone who saw. Then Malfoy needs to explain the seer business the Harry and something tells me he would get mad and Malfoy. Also somewhere in there is fighting, because Malfoy and Harry won't just suddenly get along, crying, and the probably falling in love.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
It would be interesting to see you rewrite this, but that would mean i would have to wait longer to find out what happens next, so it's a toss up
bibbity chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
please please please finish the story
Steviee chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Hey this story is amazing start you NEED to write more, defiantly go more into the Draco and harry relationship almost like they can't be without each other but they annoy the hell out of each other too there's obviously sexual tension between them x
Mukuro234 chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
Love this version, I'd like to see this finished up
Claire Shwouskey chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Finish the story and write a sequel plz
namespaigesodeal chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Star, I think youshould finish this UP story, and then if you really feel you need to, just write another one. I want to read the rest of this one but I would read another in a heartbeat
Raynekitty chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
please please please update this i think it is amazing.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Hey, I've enjoyed the story a lot so far and wanted to chime in on your poll. As much as I'd like to see the ending, I'd say revise it to your liking. If you're not satisfied with your story, I think the readers would prefer to see you rewrite it and really enjoy the story yourself. It would be a really good opportunity for you to see how far you've grown as a writer too. So, ultimately it's up to you and I hope that you enjoy writing the story. Don't let the readers bully you into doing something you'll later regret. Thanks again for writing and posting, I'll keep checking in on your story!
Claire Shwouskey chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Please keep writing its an amazing story! You should also make a new one but keep working on this one. Please keep writing this story it's great, thanks for everything! Silvy Lestrange Silver (Draco's cousin)
Claire Shwouskey chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Instead of as u accidentally wrote *ss so yeah just wanted you to know. Also BEST story ever keep the awesome work!,
Thx,
Silvy Lestrange Silver .
Soltic chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Please continue this story its been great.
Lara chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
WTF! Finish the story! You have too!
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »