Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
Olufemi Whitlock Hale chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
I really hope u either restart or finish this story! It's sooo different from others and I love it !
Gigimagic chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Are you going to contiune? This is fabulas!
DarkHorseLover chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
It depends. I really like this version, but if you are having problems I can totally relate. A rewrite wouldn't be bad, but how different would it be from the original? I'm all for a rewrite if that's what you choose to do, but if you decide not to then that is just as well. Please get back to writing the story as soon as you are able. :)
DarkHorseLover chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wholly CRAP! This is freaking awesome!
Chucki chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
Hey,
I would love to read more of your story, it was quiet amazing.
I havent read a story like this in a long time.
Greetings from Germany
Chucki
CreamsTheDream chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Please! Please! Please! Rewrite, finish it just don't abandon it!
TheShadowsNeverLied chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
I know it's been about 6 months since your AN was posted, but I only recently found this story. It's a wonderful storyline, and I've enjoyed it immensely, and I'd love to read more of this one. That is, of course, probably simply a selfish desire not to have to begin anew. In addition, it would be so difficult not knowing what would happen in this storyline...
Anyway; thank you for the story.
Areus Bookworm chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Well, truthfully, I would love to see what happens in this version, but only of the rewrite you have planned will have pretty much the same content up to this point,
HOWEVER! If the rewrite was the same fundamentally and different in style, flow and various smaller details, I would put a "Heck yeah!" to the rewrite.
In terms of the Unicorn Prince in general, I love it! I spent half of a class raving to my friend about how amazing it is and how she should read it; and that was after chapter 1! My opinions stand concerning rewrites, but either way I'd like it soon! Good luck! :)
Fireotaku18 chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
more pretty please?
Iamtheletter chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Both! Finish then rewrite!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
I would like you to finish it the way it is.
outra chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
First let me say that I love this fic, it is incredibly unique, well written and thought out; I respect your opinion as the author of this story and I understand the feeling of being dissatisfied in your own work. However I would really like to see a conclusion to this plot and not see it be abandoned. I'm going to vote for a rewrite but I would love to see it completed too if you had the time and drive to do both but either way thank you for sharing!
flaming rose chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Ohhhhhhhhh! (Feels stupid.) Sorry about all the yellin' earlier. I didn't know that the website was deleted. (A word I didn't even now how to start spelling was replaced with deleted, the closest that I could think of to the orginal word.) Ohhh, and I ENCOURAGE ALL FUTURE ATTEMPTS TO FINISH THIS STORY! :) ;) Okay, now that I've got that out of my system I'd like to say: THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOO
OOO
OO
O
VERY MUCH! Anyway, I've got to go now so bye and ciao!
flaming rose chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Epppppppp!
flaming rose chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
The girl was Luna, wasn't it?!
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »