Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
I'm new to this story. Found it, read it, was quite well pulled into it. Haven't read a unicorn inheritance for Harry before. I'd like for this story to be continued, if you find yourself so inclined. Would be a shame to not know how Harry and Draco got out of Riddle Manor for starters. Plus, there's Luna to think about. And Snape. And Dumbledore.
Please consider finishing this story. If you want to revise it, that's fine, but completing this story would be nice.
Best, Lisa.
SnowWhiteDemon chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I absolutely am in love with this story so please continue. Not updating is killing us. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
I love this story so much it's amazing I LOVE IT PLEASEEEE CONTINUE !
Hubertwinslow chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
Ohmygod why would you just stop writing. I have no words...i have no idea what is is now 2014 and im going to check out your other stories but...this is rather disappointing. Anyways i love that snarky side of draco when he is with potter in the present reality.
o0PORCELAINBLUSH0o chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
Please continue this story, its amazing. :)
yaoiman97 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
This story was awesome.
rose chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
redo redo
Sofia chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Please please write more or do completely rewritten it if you want. It's just such a good story and to let it just fade woul be horrible.
Airrissaid chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Please do finish this story. I like it very much. It is okay that some of the writing is poor. Your basic story is good though. I can also imagine where the plot could go from here. First they have to get out of danger, deal with Hunter and get back to Hogwarts. Next, they need to explain Harry's situation to everyone who saw. Then Malfoy needs to explain the seer business the Harry and something tells me he would get mad and Malfoy. Also somewhere in there is fighting, because Malfoy and Harry won't just suddenly get along, crying, and the probably falling in love.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
It would be interesting to see you rewrite this, but that would mean i would have to wait longer to find out what happens next, so it's a toss up
bibbity chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
please please please finish the story
Steviee chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Hey this story is amazing start you NEED to write more, defiantly go more into the Draco and harry relationship almost like they can't be without each other but they annoy the hell out of each other too there's obviously sexual tension between them x
Mukuro234 chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
Love this version, I'd like to see this finished up
Samantha Essence chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Finish the story and write a sequel plz
namespaigesodeal chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Star, I think youshould finish this UP story, and then if you really feel you need to, just write another one. I want to read the rest of this one but I would read another in a heartbeat
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »